Epilogue

Sienna

Sienna

I looked around with my black and white Australian shepherd puppy Bucky sitting beside me, his head cocked as I made sure the coast is clear. Seeing no-one around the decorated barn I leaned forward just to get a small taste of frosting but before I could touch it I felt myself being hoisted up in the air being placed across someone's shoulders. The arm strapped my legs against their chest to hold me steady, my giggles the only response to this new position.

"Well what do we have here?" Uncle Spotter asked as he began to walk away from the cake, Bucky barking and following him as I couldn't stop giggling. "Someone trying for an early taste?"

Still giggling I answer, "No one would have known Uncle Spotter, I am sneaky."

He chuckled under me as he opened a door into the tack room where the guys were getting ready, Mommy was in the house since she couldn't see Tatt today or else it's bad luck. I was supposed to be with her but I got bored and Bucky wanted to go exploring so I snuck out. Mom and Tatt are getting married today at the barn, there are fairy lights set up everywhere and everything. Even Grandma and Grandpa came for this and I never see them.

"Found something of yours getting into trouble as per usual." Spotter said flipping me back onto the ground as I giggled looking at Tatt who was chuckling shaking his head before walking over to me and kneeling. He was wearing a dark black jean, a white button shirt and his cut over him which was weird as I have never seen him in that kind of outfit before.

"And what did my little darlin' get herself into." He asked brushing my dress off from some hay and dirt that had gotten on it when I was up in the hay loft earlier. Thankfully it was a dark green dress so not a lot showed up.

Shaking my head, I tried to look innocent, "nothing I swear, it was Bucky's fault and as you say you never let a brother go alone on runs so talk to him about it."

He chuckled kissing my forehead, "well maybe you should be keeping Bucky out of trouble instead of letting him drag you into trouble. Now you should go run inside the house to check on your mom it's almost time."

Nodding enthusiastically, I ran out of the room with Bucky barking behind me, only a moment later did I crash into Doc who chuckled before making sure my dress was all clean.

"Trouble maker." She said handing me flowers to hold and others to drop on the ground. "Got take my seat but you look very pretty Sienna."

Doc winked before she and others went to go sit down making me looking down the aisle. I was to walk down before Mommy and would be the only one up there beside her. Tatt would be across from her with Uncle Smoke than Uncle Briac would be in charge of it.

Tatt and the others were already standing up there as everyone took their seats. As the music started I saw Spotter from afar sighing that it was time for me to go.