33: Obsession

Tatt

Tatt

Standing in a room filled with photos of you is a strange experience. You see your face everywhere doing activities from filling your bike with gas to tattooing with no idea that you are being watched. And here I am standing in a room with my face everywhere by someone whose been killing club girls and currently has my woman and girl.

How the fuck do you process this shit?

Feeling my phone vibrate I take it out staring at a photo of Sienna, Raven and myself at the barn. Sienna on my shoulder while Raven sprays us with the hose. Quickly looking down at the phone I smile seeing Raven's number thankful she isn't here in this room to know the danger she is in. The smile quickly dropped when I saw her text. A location.

I hit call but it just rang, rang, and rang.

No. The only reason why she would send me her location is if she went after Sienna herself.

My first curled slamming into the wall focusing on the pain to keep the statistics on stalking cases coming to mind. Bringing my phone up I dialled the next number to call.

"Tell me she is with you!" I shouted to Deadpan walking out of the room seeing my brothers' heads snap to my tone.

"I'm sorry broth-"

"TELL ME YOU DIDN'T LET HER LEAVE DEADPAN!" I screamed, my body vibrating in either fear or anger. "Stacy is the one with Sienna if she sees Raven she is going to kill her so tell me you didn't let her fucking leave!"

"She left and when I got on my bike there was no sight of her." He said into the phone making me lock eyes with Briac ending the call. "Raven has gone after Stacy. She sent me her location we need to go now, Rave doesn't know what she is walking into. Stacy will kill if she thinks Raven is the reason I am not with her."

Briac nodded taking out his phone. "Brothers mount up! Have Bluetooth on, Princesses is going to be giving us info on the way. Don't like us walking into the unknown but Raven and Sienna are family now. Let's move, full throttle!"

We went sprinting out of the apartment onto our bikes knowing that every second passed was a difference between life and death. Hopping on my bike I sent Raven's location to all the brothers as Briac tour out of the parking lot, us following in formation.

Cars moved out of our way seeing us speeding by, thankfully the warehouse must have been chosen from convenience due to it being close. Taking the turn into the parking lot we sent gravel everywhere, quickly stopping and jumping off our bikes when we see Sienna sprinting out of the building.

I only made it a few strides when Stacy appeared behind Sienna's gabbing her arm pulling her into her, the gun pushed into Sienna's side making us all stop in our tracks.

"Stacy." I said making her look to me putting my hands up to try and calm her down, showing her that I am no threat.

"D-don't move!" Stacy said taking a step back wrapping her arm around Sienna's neck to keep her in front.