15: Unhinged

"That is why Jax refused to let me read Birdy's background check

"That is why Jax refused to let me read Birdy's background check." I glared at Hunter who just looked at me with amusement. "Though at least your woman didn't kill you, she looked like she was holding back though, too public for murder." Snarling at him I took my keys and headed towards my truck. I needed to get home, see if I could bury myself in someone and forget that hurt look in Raven.

I need to forget about Raven.

I hopped into my truck and drove back to the clubhouse, my mind buzzing. Raven's face spinning and spinning around in my head. I could see what she saw now. She protected her child from an abusive bastard and that's one of the reasons Raven took up boxing and the Sienna. The image of a biker in a ring with Sienna must have brought back memories. Memories that she went to the other side of the country to abandon. Then I took her privacy, a sacred thing to her.

"Hi Tatt." I glanced not looking at the woman's face but the dark hair on her head and another with colour hair. Fuck both will do.

This is why I don't deserve her.

It was like I was on autopilot as we reached my room letting them in as they started stripping but I wasn't looking as I pulled my clothes off. I briefly could hear her talking but it was like I was under water.

I turned one around pushing her forward and lifting her hips up, focusing on her dark hair as I rolled the condom on and thrusted in. Thrusting in and out I felt the other one dragging her nails down me as she kissed along my body. I went in harder and harder not feeling anything but pain. Emotional pain that I wanted to numb, making me grabbed the hair and thrust harder. My hand going the one woman pushing her on the bed standing and taking her nipples in my mouth.

Not enough distraction!!!!

"Fuck I'm sorry Raven." I said thrusting and biting a nipple. The pussy I was in did nothing to soothe my spinning head. Instead it felt like my insides were ripping up just from this.

"Raven? It's Stacy."

"And Lilith."

I looked up at her face seeing that it wasn't Raven. What the fuck am I doing. Looking down I could see the woman looking back over her shoulder snapping me into the present. Stacy looked shocked and hurt too. No. This is wrong. I quickly pulled out of her backing up taking the condom off. "Out."

Their eyes widened, Stacy putting her hand up, "Baby-"

"OUT! Now!"

They hesitated, which is a big mistake, stalking over to the door I flung it open, "know the rules. I want you out. It won't happen again. OUT."

Both of them jumped off the bed shimming their dresses on, Lilith dragging her nails against my chest before going into the hall. Stacy stopped in front of me, her hand trying to get on my chest making me grab it stopping it before contact. I have betrayed Raven enough tonight. Fuck I am not with Raven. But this is wrong.