6: Why Care?

Raven

Raven

I threw my vibrator down on the bed taking deep breaths, how the hell did I end up masturbating thinking of Tatt? No idea. One second I wake up turned on and the next the device was on my clit picturing his body over me.

Hearing Sienna moving around I woke up from my haze, shaking my head getting up to help her get ready for school. Thirty minutes later Sienna was gone to school allowing me head to the barn. As I walked into the barn, thinking of what needed to be done today I jumped with my hand over my heart. "Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me. Didn't realize you were here."

Tatt threw a bag of feed over his shoulder and walked towards me, "It is Monday darlin'. Sienna in school?"

Nodding slowly, I stared at him, "uh yeah school bus picked her up a bit ago... Um I can go write a list if you need it."

He placed the bag of feed on the shelf turning towards me with a shrug, "Don't worry about it now, I remember what I did yesterday and if I have a question I'll find you." Tatt gave me a wink as he walked towards the pile of feed again.

I stared at this man that was surprising me so much, after what he said yesterday, him singing with Sienna and now him being here again on time. Part of me wanted him to be a horrible worker that way him and his sexy body wouldn't be screaming at me to touch. Yet he is honest and hard working.

That bastard.

"I haven't gone shopping so I don't know-" I started before Tatt picked another bag up putting his hand out to stop me.

"You don't need to feed me Raven, I know you have a lot of work to get done, so don't worry about me. Your sexy biker is at your service." He winked walking away to put the feed away.

I chuckled shaking my head, "Someone is mighty confident. I'll be with Jester if you need me at the outside post." I turned away from him so that I would actually leave and not stay staring at the way his muscles moved every time he picked a bag up and flex them.

My hands went up to put my hair up in a bun to try and get those thoughts out of my mind, I need to focus not drool over a sexy biker who is at my service. Because he is right he is sexy. Walking into the tack room I grab my natural oils and went to get Jester out of his stall. Leading him outside at the post.

A minute later I was putting the oils on my hands and massaging Jester's muscles. I took my time, working his body slowly with the oils to help him relax. Getting lost with the horse.

"What is that." I looked up from massaging Jester's forehead to see Tatt watching me.

Smiling I took a step back, moving to Jester's side that Tatt was beside as it was next work to work on and definitely not because I wanted to be closer to Tatt. "Natural oils help his body relax while he gets better."