30: Unknown

In love with her eyes. 

Raven 

Raven 

"How you doing momma?" Spotter asked as I lifted my head off Godfrey's neck seeing Spotter walk into the barn.

I sighed, "feel like I am living a nightmare. When my ex beat me, I knew she was safe... now I'm safe and she's in danger." I whispered looking to Godfrey giving him a kiss before walking out of the stall. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Spotter?"

He opened the stall door letting me slip out then closed it, "Figured you haven't slept. Know how to work at a barn, be more helpful here than at the bar or driving around."

I raised a brow, "you're here to babysit me, aren't you?"

Spotter smiled. "Here to work, if something happens I'll handle it." With that he walked over to the board to see what the schedule had for today.

I sighed walking over to another horse, stroking her head that was out of her stall, "She's always asked for a dog on her birthday but I always said no, that we have enough animals. That we would wait till she was older and she would take care of it herself... why didn't I get her the damn dog."

Feeling Spotter, I turned to see him next to me causing the water works making him pull me to him. The silent watching biker just held me as I cried into his embrace, "we will find her momma. Tatt and the brothers are looking under every rock. We will find her. Go rest, Tatt will stop by later."

Shaking my head, I picked up tack, "No I need to do things and you probably don't know how to run a horse farm with disable horses. No, I will work, then I will take a horse and ride the property in case Sienna is just lost in the woods finding a new tree for her tree house."

Mentioning the tree house made me spin. 'Raven-"

"No but that's it! We haven't thought about tree houses! She is probably just lost in the woods or stuck in a tree. I am going to take Pippin and check the woods and all branches." I said already moving towards Pippin's stall, stopping when Spotter came in my way. "I have to go."

Spotter put both hands on my shoulders. "I will take him and check. You can't leave in case they try to take you. I know how to ride, parents own a farm in Montana."

"You're a cowboy?" I asked about to laugh but stopped when I remembered that my daughter is not here to laugh along.

"Not a word. Go inside I'll check the line. If Sienna passes me she will find you in the house." I went to speak but he shook his head. "You are a strong woman Raven, sadly waiting is sometimes the only course of action."

Nodding slowly, I stepped away from Spotter understanding his point, I didn't like it but I did. What good would I be out there? I would get in the way, making it harder for the brothers to do their search for my daughter. I must wait for the opportune moment, then act.