29: Rage

Tatt

Tatt

Before I even had time to fully stop the bike Raven was off sprinting inside the house as I noticed brothers arriving, parking next to me and followed me inside the house at a sprint. I found myself looking at Doc who was leaning against Hamlet looking sick and struggling to keep her eyes open.

Looking around I couldn't find Raven though I could hear the sound of footsteps coming from the ceiling. As if she heard my thought she ran back down the stairs into the kitchen looking frantic with her hand gripping her hair at the base, "I I don't understand Doc what-- what happened where's Sienna? Where is she?"

I walked to Raven wrapping my arms around her to see if I could calm her down but she fought in my embrace before giving up letting me hold her.

Doc looked up with her eyes heavy as the rest of the brothers came in, Briac walked to Doc checking her head and giving her a nod to say what happened. "Sienna and I were watching a movie and I must have fallen asleep. Next thing I know I wake up with someone pressing a cloth over my nose and mouth with Chloroform. They must have dosed with it, it only took a moment till I passed out. When I came too, Sienna. She wasn't here. The place a mess. Raven I am so sorry, I I shouldn't have fallen asleep."

Raven shook her head breaking free of my arms, "No. No she's here, she safe, she-she's not gone. Her dad's dead no one would hurt her. No No I I need to go find her she probably went after a snake or took a hor-"

"Darlin' look at me." I grabbed Raven cupping her face to make her look at, her eyes gutting me as I saw the panic and fear for her daughter, "I will find her."

Briac took a cautionary step forward making me look up and Raven turned to look at him, "Raven is there anyone, anyone at all that would want Sienna. Your parents, her dad's parents?" For some reason hearing that piece of shit excuse be called her father made me angrier. He shouldn't be mentioned ever again.

"I I... I don't know. Josh is dead. No one in either family cares about us ever since we left, even before." She replied back shaking her head.

"Chet?" I asked with an edge looking at her taking a breath to keep my rage down. Raven's mouth opened and closed as she tried to speak.

"I don't know he barely knew her, what would he get from taking her?" Raven pulled away from me again making me release a growl but I did not try to fight her on it. I want to fight her and keep her with me but she needs control over herself right now and I need to respect that. She looked to me. "You threatened him before he said why he was here. Or maybe my parents wanting the right daughter for their legacy. Fuck I don't know I just need to find her not stand around talking about it."

I stood straighter with a nod at her dig about me speaking with Chet. Raven turned away from us all grabbing her car keys but before I could go to her Spotter took them out of her hand. "No."

"Give me my keys I need to find my daughter! Now Spotter."

"Your emotions are all over the place. If you get behind a wheel you will kill yourself." Spotter said tossing them into his pants looking over to me with a nod.