39: Action

Hope you guys are enjoying all the updating ha!

Tatt

I threw the doors into the club house open making them slam but I didn't care I spent the entire day tattooing trying to clear my head and plan to win Raven back but I got nothing. I went to talk to her and Sienna which seemed like it was a step in the right direction but I don't know if it caused more pain then actually helped.

Well I do know it caused pain, the look on my girls faces was worse than any bullet or stab wound I have ever received.

Looking around the clubhouse I see Princess sitting at a booth staring at a code on her computer screen while she tapped her fingers on the table. She's clever, and a woman maybe she would know something I haven't thought of. Walking up to her I slipped in across from her in the booth making her look up with a tired smile that didn't reach her eyes. She looks utterly exhausted.

"Sup Princess, how's the fight with the FBI going?" I asked. Looking at her I saw all her walls building up behind the eyes, when I met her I took her as young sister to give back the club. She's always deserved more than anyone else I know; the club has always been chosen over her.

Princess sighed leaning back on the seat, "it's... going." She looked around making sure no one was around before looking back to me. If it was one thing Princess hated was telling people her problems, "I'm good Tatt. Really fucking good at hacking and I know that. I can go in and out of places without leaving a trace but I have made some enemies. As a hacker it's what happens particularly with our club being a hard roller and going after some important people recently. Right now, I don't think it's the FBI I need to worry about but with them watching for me it makes it difficult to look into it. But I'll figure it out don't worry."

Blowing out a breath I looked at her now understanding why I haven't seen her in days and now here she is looking exhausted, "fuck Clary. You tell Briac?"

She shrugged, glancing over to her laptop before back to me, "Told him a bit not all, don't want him to worry. I got it covered and have another hacker helping out. I have backup plans ready and nothing will blow back onto the club. It will all come into play when it is ready. How are you and Raven? I have been hearing some rumblings about you being an idiot and taking it out on everyone. And that Smoke is responsible for that pretty bruise on your pretty head."

Sighing I scratched the back of my head, "Yeah well good thing I'm pretty and can look good with it. But I am not very good to be honest fucked up big time and just trying to make it up."

She let out a breath. "Tatt I have known you forever like seriously one day you met Smoke and the next we couldn't get rid of this tall blonde lanky kid. You opened your tattoo parlour when you were eighteen after someone bet you couldn't, now look at you one of the most popular parlours and have won tons of awards. Now you find a woman you love, who by the way you have done everything to make her love you and take extra care with making sure her kid is loved. You made a mistake from fear and now you give up? Tatt," she let out a deep sigh before continuing, "that's not you. You fucking idiot."