26: Territorial

Raven

Raven

I walked over to the bar ordering a gin and tonic from Spotter who smirked seeing me here. After he placed my drink down he walked over to that chalkboard writing down an "S", 600, '1 week' under a column with L. Tallies were spread out over the L column one and the F column one.

"Really? Jeez the women weren't kidding about this betting board." I said to him making him chuckle.

Spotter walked to the taps nearby and began cleaning them. "Wish it was, good way to make money and is funny to watch how it drives the brother insane who is on the board crazy."

"So, brothers just go behind the bar writing the bets about it?" I asked hoping for more insight into this betting business.

"No." Spotter gruffed out moving to other brothers, "no one behind this bar but me or those I permit."

I laughed at him but the look he had told me he was completely serious. Shaking my head, I took a sip of the drink taking my phone out and texting Clary if she was still around to come save me from being awkwardly alone.

"You're here too? Who the fuck do you think you are whore?!" I turned seeing the woman, Lilith I think, from before making me groan from her angry look and words. My eyebrow raising when she went walking towards me, standing right in my personal space.

Yeah, I don't have enough patience for round two with her.

"Listen Lilith, how many times do I have to say 'I am not interested in drama' to you where you still don't understand it. Just because you're into being petty doesn't mean you can walk over me since I am not interested in fighting with you. I am stronger than you and can take you down without spilling my drink so don't fucking cross my patience line." I said back with a venom to make her take the hint.

But of course, she didn't.

"I have been with him many times, I have proven I can be good for him, for this club. You can't just walk in here and take what's mine. Rules about me talking to you be fucked. I'll prove I am stronger." She moved to slap me but my hand went up catching her wrist as my other arm grabbed her spinning her body so that her front slammed into the bar's counter. Hard.

"You ever make a move to hit me again and I will break your wrist." I growled into her ear hearing her suck in a breath from my sharp voice. Pulling her arm, I threw her back away from me making her stumble.

Always wanted to be in a bar fight, but does it have to be on the first time I'm at the Rider's bar?

I want to be on Tatt's lap laughing about something not ready to put this bitch's arm behind her back.

This Lilith snarled about to say something before being cut off. "You heard her Lilith." I turned looking to see a woman with dark hair coming behind Lilith, the same one from before today, Stacy. Lilith sneered and walk away as I eyed Stacy up and down also noticing her new hair colour. Really hope she isn't into girl drama. "Good to see you again Raven. I just wanted to say I am so sorry about earlier, If I had known Lilith was going to attack you the way she did and you being Tatt's woman I would never have been there. I'm Stacy if you need anything or want to know about Tatt let me know. He doesn't keep women around long, though I have been around the longest if that tells you anything. Better hold onto your man tight, he's a good one and lots of women want him. Just wanted to warn you, don't want you to get hurt. Just giving advice. Have a good night."