19: Transparency

No better night then Star Wars, homemade Pizza and posting the Rider's next chapter. 

Tatt

Tatt

I brought my bike in front of Raven's house, turning it off as Hunter and Birdy pulled up next to me; Birdy excited while Hunter looked uneasy. If I didn't need him to babysit I would laugh.

Sienna skipped over holding Edgar. "Hello!"

Hunter slide off his bike, "Nice snake."

I shifted, why couldn't she have a pet bunny. Lifting my head, I greeted Sienna.

Raven stepped out beside her, my jeans immediately tightening at the sight. She was wearing red shirt, leather jacket with leather pants that showed me every little curve they had. Her hair was in those fishtails braids with smoky eyes and dark lipstick. Fuck she has always been beautiful but right now she is smoking.

Birdy let out a whistle, "get out of here you two crazy kids." Birdy slapped Raven's butt as Hunter and Sienna disappeared in the barn.

Raven watched them disappear before walking towards me, "fuck Raven you look amazing. Ready to go? No backing out once you are on the back on my bike."

I held out a helmet watching as she placed it over her head. "Ha, hello to you too Tatt. Do we need to take my truck if you are so distracted?" I didn't even have to look down to know she could see how attracted I am right now.

Hey I am doing this all out now, no need to back down anymore.

I winked, "and miss the chance to have you wrapped around me? Not a chance darlin'. Hop on and hold tight."

Raven took one last look at the barn before slipping on behind me, her hands lightly on my sides leaving me to grab them, pushing her flat against me and placing her hands on my stomach. I had to fight every instinct I had not turn around, rip those clothing off and taste every last bit of skin. Forcing those thoughts for later I flicked my biked on, taking off revelling in Raven pushed against me, her hands firm on my torso not moving an inch as I rode away. Never had women on my bike but I will do anything I can to have her on my Harley again.

Thirty minutes later we pulled up to a food truck. Kicking the stand down, I helped Raven off the bike. "Bessie's BBQ food truck. Best barbecue in the area, trust me to order for you?"

We walked over to the truck as Raven looked flushed from the ride, "I don't know, did the background check tell you what my favourite food is?"

I winced knowing that I deserved that but the twinkle in her eyes gave me hope that it was a joke, not a shank. "No. But I've seen your kitchen." She gave a small smirk letting me order two mac and cheese, pulled pork sandwiches.

With food in hand we took a seat on the bench making me feel nervous. I chuckled dryly. "Had a complete script for this talk and I can't remember anything..."