27: Be Treated

Tatt

Tatt

I stared.

And I stared.

Then I shuffled on my feet rubbing the back of my neck starting some more.

"You look like you need some help." I turned seeing an elderly man watching me with a small smile, "are you buying flowers for special occasions or forgiveness?"

I chuckled. "Special occasions, I want to take my woman's little girl out for dinner to get to know her and show how she should be treated. Want to make her feel special with flowers."

The man smiled softly while walking around looking at different flower arrangements, "mighty nice of you, good to know there are still some men keeping chivalry around. How about this, it's a batch of wild flowers. Pretty for the young girl and appropriate for her age."

I smiled thinking that it would be perfect, "sound great and maybe those sunflowers. Can't forget about her momma."

Minutes later I parked my truck in front of Raven's house, grabbing the flowers before walking up to the door knocking. Raven opened the door looking beautiful in a blue sundress looking surprised.

I hated having to leave her this morning after the party but Briac had us combing through everything in the clubhouse to find out who the fuck could have given Liz the heroin to OD last night.

"Afternoon Tatt, what are those for?" She asked as I step forward kissing her lips softly.

Stepping away from her I passed her the sunflowers, "You look beautiful. These are for you but I wanted to ask if Sienna is around, I would like to take her to dinner."

A soft smile came across Raven's face as she took the flowers, "you want to take Sienna to dinner?"

I nodded, taking her hand. "I want to get to know her and show her how she should be treated by a man. And as you said you come with her heart too so I want to win hers."

She bit her lip wiping under her eyes to keep some tears away but before she could say anything the little darlin' appeared at the door. "Hello Tatt are you here for dinner? We are just talking about if you can have breakfast foods for dinner. I say yes but mom says waffles belong in the morning."

Chuckling at her rant, I knelt down holding the wild flowers to her, her face lighting up warming my heart as she took them, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to eat with me? There's a really good burger joint with milkshakes downtown if you are interested?"

Sienna nodded looking up at her mom, "Can we go mommy?"

Raven shook her head making my heart drop for a moment, "sorry sweetie but it sounds like it's going to be just you and Tatt tonight. He's asking you. You want to go out to eat with our biker boy tonight?"