13: Knock Out

Tatt

Tatt

Why am I bringing Raven and Sienna to Amara's party?

Oh right a little girl was upset and words just poured out. How the hell am I going to explain why I am bringing Raven and Sienna to this party.

Glancing in the rear-view mirror I see Raven's car following me as we left from the barn. No matter the hesitancy and coiled anxiety in my body, part of me was glad to be spending time with them. Raven had been busy with the horses all week but Sienna was around with me giving me a chance to learn more about the trouble maker.

A couple minutes later we pulled up to the bakery 'Dropping Pies', the place lined with Harleys as brothers were already here.

I parked hopping out of my truck as Raven pulled up next to me. "You sure about this?" Raven asked stepping out of the car as I opened the door for Sienna. I could feel Raven's nervous energy, the only reason she agreed to come was to make Sienna happy, when was the last time she even had a night out?

I winked at her, "Come on darlin' when was the last time you went to have fun?"

She ran a hand through her hair as she walked up behind Sienna, "it's been a while..."

I tucked a strand behind her ear quickly removing it from her too soft skin, "Birdy will be here and she will love to see you."

"Raven! Sienna!" Birdy yelled coming up behind me with Shadow and Hunter's arm around her shoulder. "Tatt please take Hunter away so I can have girl time."

Hunter turned putting his hand on her stomach, "babe-"

I grabbed his shoulder pushing him to where a bunch of brothers were standing around with boxing gloves, no doubt Hamlet's party gift for some low-key adrenalin, "let's go leave the women alone brother she will be fine without your sorry ass watching her breath."

He growled making me roll my eyes as I winked at Raven still pushing Hunter away since I could tell Raven needed female company instead of being around so many men. Needing adjustment time. It may have been four years since her husband committed 'suicide' but she still looked uncomfortable around us. I'll wait till she has relaxed with Birdy to check on her.

"Can I go with Tatt?" I looked back to see Sienna and her mom signing before walking back to them pulling one of Sienna's braids.

Looking up I winked at Raven, "I got her, go have fun with Birdy and the other Lunas."

Birdy wrapped her arms around Raven giving me a 'don't fuck up look' that I didn't want to overthink at the moment. Wrapping my own arm around Sienna we walked away towards the brothers. I knew it was allot that Raven was trusting me with her daughter. But it's what I, no, the club does. We take people in.

My arm wrapped tightly around Sienna to keep her with me instead of getting lost in brothers as we came to where the brothers were. Hamlet and Pepper bouncing in a makeshift boxing ring. Nothing serious just something to keep the boxing contained. Or Hamlet's adrenalin contained, he couldn't even handle a simple bakery for a night.