Chapter 5

I woke up in my dark room, I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes then yawned, I looked at my phone and saw I was still on the phone with him, I smiled a bit realizing that he hadn't hung up when I fell asleep.

I checked the time on my phone 4:56am it read, I yawned and got out of bed, I went down stairs and got a cup of water then went back to my room, after that I laid down again and had started to fall asleep when I heard a shuffle on the other line then I little giggle followed by Damien's voice say something that I couldn't quite hear, I looked at my phone's screen confused.

"Damien" I said trying to get his attention but he didn't reply he just kept mumbling things to whoever was with him.

I heard more shuffling and giggling on the other line but I didn't want to jump to conclusions so I just stayed quiet and listened to him for a couple more minutes before he spoke.

"Oh shit" he said before hanging up.

I stayed quiet staring at my phone for awhile, debating on wither to text him or just forget this ever happened, I ended up deciding to text him.

*Texts*

Me: Who are you with Damien?

Damien😌💙: Nobody

Me: Stop lying I fucking heard somebody and you were talking to them.

Damien😌💙: It's just my TV, I'm watching Netflix.

Me: Then who were you mumbling to and why did you say "Oh shit" then hung up?

Damien😌💙: Look it's too late to be arguing with you Inez, if you don't believe me that's on you.

Me: No I believe you😒

Damien😌💙: Okay good

*End of texts*

I left Damien on read and kept telling myself I was over thinking this whole situation and it maybe was actually his TV.

Damien could never cheat on me I thought to myself over and over again, trying to convince myself, I ended up falling asleep lost in confusion and other thoughts.

I slowly woke up wanting to not wake up for some reason, I finally resisted against my urge to stay in bed and got off my bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower when I got out I checked the time 11:47am it read I really didn't have anything to do since I didn't have any friends yet and I was pretty sure Damien and I weren't completely good at the moment.

After hours of walking around mindlessly I ended up returning to the same gas station but just for a bottle of Pepsi this time and to maybe see Mattia again;).

When I walked in there was only an elderly couple in the store I sighed deeply and walked to the drinks section of the store when I heard the door's bell ring, telling me that somebody had walked in, I quickly turned around to see who it was, I smiled a bit seeing it was Mattia and one other guy, I pretended to not notice him and turned around, I was trying to reach for my Pepsi but of course with my luck it was at one of the highest shelves "Ugh" I groaned in frustration when somebody came and got my Pepsi for me and then handed it to me when I looked up at the person's face and saw Mattia I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh hey" I smiled at him retrieving my Pepsi from his hand.

"Hello Inez, didn't expect to see you here" he smiled at me.

"Yeah me neither since you guys are supposed to be in school right now" I said looking down at my watch.

"It's the last day of school dummy so it's just two hours long" he replied chuckling.

"Hey don't call me a dummy I didn't know it was the last day since I didn't even get enrolled" I shrugged laughing a bit.

"Why didn't you go?" Mattia asked me.

"Oh my mom thought it'd be a waste of time since there was only like two weeks left and I could also help her unpack and furnish the house" I replied nonchalantly.

"Oh.. hey do yo-" he was cut off by his friend.

"Mattia what's taking you so long?" his friend asked Mattia looking down at his phone he then looked up and saw me, he stared at me for a bit before shaking his head like snapping out of a trance and looking back at Mattia.

"Um.. who's that" the boy asked awkwardly.

"Oh this mamacita is Inez, she's my friend I met her right down the street after y'all left me for a damn prank video" Mattia said glaring at his friend and putting his arm around me.

I smiled at his friend and shyly waved at him, he had that "Edgar" hair cut that made it look like he had mini bangs, brown eyes, and a nice ass jawline, he was quite good looking despite the hair.

"I'm Alejandro" his friend spoke to me.

"Hello Alejandro" I replied awkwardly.

"Anyways as I was saying before you interrupted me, Inez do you want to go to this party I'm hosting at my house" Mattia asked smiling at me.

"Oh um... well I've never really been the party type" I replied, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh c'mon just this one time" Mattia pleaded.

"Please it'll be fun" Alejandro chimed in.

"Fine..." I replied surprised by how quickly they got comfortable with me.

"Yes" they both said in sync doing a mini celebration with their hands. 

I giggled a bit at both of their cute childishness and they laughed along too.

After exchanging numbers with both of them and Mattia paying for my stuff even though I told him multiple times it was fine, him and Alejandro walked me home.

A/N: I have a crush on Inez's character bruh🤧 I highkey dragged Alejandro here lmfaooo