Chapter 20

[Alejandro in the Media]

~ The Next Morning, 11:00 am ~

I woke up to Alejandro's sleeping face next to mine, I smiled softly and blushed.

I watched him sleep for a bit, I watched as his back raised and lowered while he breathed softly and heard his soft little snores come out of his mouth.

I finally slipped out of bed, brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Alejandro was starting to awaken now.

"Hey sleepy bum," I said softly.

"Mmm," He hummed and turned to face the other way.

"Get up" I whined as I jumped on the bed.

"Noo," He said in a groggy tone.

I got off the bed then ran to my window and threw open the curtains, letting the sunlight brighten up my once dim room, I heard him groan and then saw him turn to face the other way again.

I sighed and put both hands on my hips thinking deeply.

I smiled devilishly then jumped back on the bed and attacked Alejandro's face with small, quick kisses, I saw as a smile formed on his face.

"Okay okay I'm up," He said sitting up, using his elbows for support.

"Good," I said smiling at him.

"I think I'm gonna stay the night more often I like being woken up this way" He flirted.

"You should" I replied.

Then he got a call, he answered it and I stood at the edge of the bed watching him as he talked on the phone with God knows who.

That's the moment I noticed his sharp jawline, his perfect white teeth, his gorgeous smile, his plump lips, and that deep sexy voice he had.

Wow

"Okay bye," He said then hung up.

"Who was that?" I asked him zoning back in.

"My mom, she wants me to go home real quick, I'll be back soon" He replied.

"Oh okay" I shrugged.

He gave me a quick hug and was about to leave but I grabbed his arm and gave him a passionate kiss on his perfect plump lips.

"I know you wanted to," I said after pulling away from our kiss.

"Yeah, I did" Alejandro smiled.

I giggled and gave him one final hug and then watched him as he walked away from my house.

•1:00 pm•

Me and Alejandro were cuddling on my bed while watching Nightmare on elm street when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it," I said.

"Okay," Alejandro said not taking his eyes off the TV.