Sequel?🤔(Updated)

So I counted up the votes and I'm doing a sequel to this book:)

Honestly, I would be fine with either choice but I lowkey am excited about writing a sequel.

I need help with something though, I need a plot for the sequel, I have some ideas but I think they aren't that good so suggest something:).

My Mariano book will be published after I finish this book, I don't really plan on making a "part 3" to this book lol.

The sequel's first chapter will probably be posted in a maybe 1-2 week(s) but I'm not sure yet, I have some chapters written but I still need to review/edit them and there aren't enough chapters for me to post the first one yet.

Hope y'all enjoyed this book and you can read my other book "My Hero" It's not the best since I was only like 12 when I wrote it lol but I did just edit some of the chapters so yeah:).

Update: If you saw my message board you would know what happened but if you didnt, stay tuned.

I decided I will no longer be doing a sequel, I had posted the first two chapters but I was really struggling with chapter 3, it took me 3+ weeks to even write it and it's still unfinished after giving it much thought I finally accepted I just outgrew writing about the NJ boys and became unmotivated to continue writing about them, they have also recently been in many controversial situations that I don't approve of. The sequel is on a permanent pause, I might write something about Mariano or Andrew Garcia in the near future, not guaranteeing anything.