Chapter 12

[Inez in the Media]

~ The Next Day, 2:00 pm ~

Not surprisingly, once again, I was with the girls in my room, they were all around me while I cried and listened to Drake and Ella Mai at full volume.

Aliyah played with my hair while I loudly cussed out Angela as if she were in front of me to hear it all.

"I hate guysss" I groaned.

"Me too," Dylan and Bianca said in sync.

Yesenia gave me yet another chocolate bar for me to eat.

"We're running out of them" She announced while looking inside the box.

"You should call Mattia" Bianca suggested.

"You guys act like if he were my knight in shining armor" I replied.

"He is," All of them said.

"Look why don't we go to Alejandro's party" Dylan suggested, changing the subject.

"Did you forget what happened the last time I went to a party hosted by one of those boys?" I asked her.

"You met us!" Dylan replied happily.

"And two guys fought over you" She added, chuckling.

"Damien really got his ass beat for me while he was cheating on me the whole time, whatta clown" I laughed.

"All he needs is the big red nose, the red lips, and the white make up" Yesenia added laughing.

"So are you down for the party?" Emily asked wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I looked down and started thinking about my decision real hard, on one hand, I wanted to go out, get drunk and forget about Damien, Mattia, and all my other life drama but on the other hand, I was scared that more drama was going to come up at this party like it did at the last party.

"Are you?" Emily asked me again.

I smiled devilishly.

"Let's go get drunk bitches!" I shouted, throwing my fists up in the air.

All the girls celebrated with me.

The party was at 8 so we had 6 hours to get ready, which lead to my poor bathroom trashed with makeup palettes, makeup brushes, foundation, and other beauty products.

The girls' make up