Chapter 16

[Damien in the media]

~ 1 Week Later, 4:00 pm ~

I was just released from the hospital and was now on the way home with my mom.

"Did you press the charges on the four girls?" I asked my mom.

"Yes," She said without looking away from the road.

I stayed silent the rest of the ride trying to forget that I was just released from the hospital for getting beat the fuck up.

When we arrived home I ran out of the car, up the stairs, into my bedroom, and flopped on my bed. I took a breath and smiled softly, I had missed my bed with its fluffy vanilla-colored blankets and matching pillows.

I sighed happily and sat up, I scooted to the edge of my bed and looked around my room while smiling and softly swinging my feet like a little child.

My phone started vibrating, I looked at the caller I.D. but it was an unknown number, I scrunched up my face in confusion. It couldn't Mattia or any of the boys or girls they all had the same number, I decided to pick up just in case.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Inez?" The person said.

When I recognized who's the voice was anger filled my body.

"What?" I said with an attitude.

"It's Damien," Damien said innocently.

"Congrats, you have the name of a fuck boy," I said carelessly.

"Look I'm sorry," He said.

"Didn't I tell you to not contact me in any way ever again?" I asked him angrily.

"Yes, bu-"

"Okay then bye," I said then hung up.

After a couple of minutes of getting lost in my own thoughts, I decided to call Mattia to calm myself down.

"Heyyy" He answered the phone happily.

"Hey, guess who just fucking called me," I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Fucking Damien's bitch ass" I replied.

He stayed silent for a couple of seconds.

"The fuck does he want?" Mattia asked aggressively.

"He was saying sorry" I replied clearly annoyed.

"Man, what you tell him?" Mattia asked.

"What I told him the last time I saw him, to not contact me ever again, then hung up" I shrugged, laughing a bit.

"That's my girl!" Mattia cheered.

I giggled a bit as I heard him say that.

"Thanks" I replied while smiling.

Me and Mattia talked and talked until 8 pm when he told me he had to go before his phone died, we said our goodbyes then hung up.

I decided to go for a small walk around the neighborhood just to get some fresh air and forget about life's problems, I tried to my hardest to avoid lonely areas just in case I saw that group of girls again, I even had pepper spray with me this time.

"Inez" I heard a voice call out.

I froze in place as my breathing became heavy and my heart's rate quickened.

"Inez" The voice called out again.

I couldn't recognize who the voice belonged to, I was screaming internally as I tried to make myself move or run.

I heard running footsteps behind me, I finally forced myself to move and dashed off into an alleyway.

I'm so gonna get lost.

"Inez what the fuck!" The voice yelled.

I looked back as I ran and saw the oh-so-familiar curly hair that I hated.

"Damien?" I said out of breath.

He smiled wide and opened his arms up for a hug.

"Man I should've kept on running," I said before walking away and leaving him hanging.

He caught up with me after a couple of minutes of running behind me.

"Inez, please talk to me" Damien begged.

"Damien fuck off," I said angrily.

"Please," Damien said.

"If you don't leave me alone I'm gonna call Mattia and Alejandro to beat your ass," I said through gritted teeth.

"You still talk to them?" Damien asked annoyed.

"Yeah because they were there for me when I found you cheated with my best friend" I replied.

"Look I'm sorry for that" Damien said.

"What are you even here for?" I asked him.

"To win my girl back" Damien smiled at me.

I looked him up and down then started laughing hysterically.

"Psh please," I said.

He followed me all the way back to my house begging me to take him back, I got to the doorsteps and looked back at him.

"Please," He said one final time before I slammed the door in his face.

A/N: I'm just sitting over here LAUGHING.