Chapter 27

[Alejandro, Mattia, & Alvaro in the Media]

~ The Next Day, 2:00 pm ~
- Inez's POV -

Life seems to be drama-free and normal again, finally.

I breathed in the summer air as I stood on the balcony, I let it out and sighed happily.

Me, Mattia, Alvaro, Alejandro, and Kairi were supposed to go to the park so we could play soccer for a while, I really wasn't good at soccer or any sports for that matter but the boys insisted of me going with them so I agreed.

When I arrived only Alvaro and Kairi were there so we started warming up while waiting for Mattia and Alejandro when they finally arrived, we started playing, we were an odd number of people so we had to go 3 vs 2, Mattia and Alejandro vs Me, Kairi, Alvaro, since Mattia's cocky ass self said that they were the best on their school's soccer team.

Mattia had the soccer ball and was running with it towards our goal, I quickly swooped in and struggled with Mattia for a couple of seconds to get the ball from in between his feet, when I finally retrieved the ball I ran to the opposite side of the soccer field, unfortunately, Alejandro caught up with me and tried to take the ball away from, I quickly passed the ball to Kairi and let him and Alvaro run the rest of the way to score the goal, Kairi kicked the ball in the air towards Alvaro, Alvaro hit it with his head and it made it into the net.

Both Kairi and Alvaro threw their hands in the air and started yelling in celebration, Mattia rolled his eyes while Alejandro looked away.

"Sour losers!" I yelled at them while laughing.

After another hour of us playing soccer, our team won 3 to 1.

Alejandro and Mattia were arguing the whole way home about how the only reason we won was because it was 3 people in my team.

"Shut up" Alvaro groaned as Mattia repeated himself for the 100th time.

"No, because y'all cheated" Mattia whined.

"But hey Inez have you ever considered joining the girl's soccer team?" Kairi asked me.

"Nah, I didn't think I was that good" I shrugged.

"You should start considering it then, you're actually really good at defense" Kairi replied.

"Hmm maybe I will, I don't know yet" I replied.

As the rest of the week went by we played soccer every day at the park and each time the boys said I should join the soccer team this upcoming school year, I couldn't tell if they were being serious or just nice but either way they even almost convinced me to join, maybe I will.

A/N: A drama-free chapter😱 Tbh this is a fill-in chapter which is why it's short lol