Chapter 19

[Mariano & Samy in the Media]

~ The Next Day, 1:00 pm ~

I laid in bed almost all day after mine and Mattia's small argument yesterday, he really had a girl now and told me to go with Alejandro just like that.

"These days I'm letting God handle all things above me, the things I can't change are the reason you love me" I sang along with one of Drake's songs as I put on an outfit to hang out with Mariano, Samy, Alejandro, Bianca, and Dylan.

I stepped out of my house and started walking towards the park we were all supposed to meet up at.

When I got there I could see Mariano, Samy, and Alejandro were already there and were talking, thank the Lord they didn't hate each other.

"Hey, guys" I called out and waved at them.

Alejandro looked back at me and quickly got up and started walking towards me.

"Hello," He said smiling wide.

I walked up to him with a smile and gave him a big hug.

"So almost everybody is here, we still need to wait for Dylan and Bianca though," I said looking around the park.

"Hey, Inez!" I heard someone call out, I looked over and saw Dylan and Bianca walking over to us, I waved happily at the two.

"Hey!" I called back.

We all ran to each other and gave each other a hug.

"Hey look we go to go because we just saw Damien and he was looking for you," Bianca said releasing me and looking around with a concerned expression.

"Ugh fine" I groaned.

We all walked to Mariano's house which was like four blocks away from the park.

"We're here," Mariano stated.

Mariano let us in and we all went into his bedroom and just chilled with the TV on for background noise.

"So who's Damien?" Samy asked.

"My ex from Arizona" I replied.

"Then why is he here?" Mariano asked.

"That's what I'm wondering" I snorted.

"Anyways chile," Dylan said.

"Yeah anyways who's the cute redhead," Samy said looking straight at Dylan.

"Dylan Conrique" I replied.

"Mmm does Dylan Conrique have Instagram?" Samy asked still looking at Dylan while she blushed and smiled.

"Yeah, you want it?" I asked him while looking at her too.

"Yeah of course," Samy said.

He got up and walked up to me, I gave him Dylan's number and Instagram while she watched us with a big smile.

"I already ship it," I said giggling.