Chapter 40🥺❤

[Mattia in the Media]

~ 2 Weeks Later, 12:00 pm ~ - Inez's POV -

"It's really the last day of summer" Dylan groaned as she lay on my room's floor.

"I don't want to go back to seeing those snake bitches every day" Bianca tagged along.

"Right, I'm about to be suspended every day," Aliyah said.

"I don't think it'll that bad, it's Senior year, our last year, people say Senior year is the best" Emily replied.

"That's cap and we all know that," Yesenia said.

"Right, it's about to be another shitty school year" replied.

We were all chilling in my room talking about, school, obviously.

Today was the last day of summer and we were planning to go out with all the boys and hang out, for summer memories and to celebrate the last day of summer, kinda like ending summer with a "bang", as TV shows say, that's cringe.

I was still nervous about going to Passaic Valley, I was new and the school was huge, I mean huge, it had over two floors and by the looks of it thousands of classrooms and people, everybody had already offered to show me around the school and of course, I accepted their offers, why wouldn't I?

I thought about school, Mattia said the people there were pretty calm but told me who to avoid because they were fake or something else was wrong with them, and yes, Josh Diaz was on that list.

I never really knew what happened with Mattia and Josh nor did I care, Mattia said he was a thing from the past when I asked him about Josh so I just left it like that, and all the other boys refused to talk about him.

"Inez, you nervous?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, hella nervous" I replied

"Don't stress, we got your back" Dylan said.

"Thanks, Dy" I replied looking down.

"The boys said they'll be here in a bit" Aliyah announced as she set her phone down on my bed.

We all hummed or nodded our heads in response.

•30 Minutes Later•

"I sit by myself talking to the moon, tryna get to you and I hope you're on the other side talking to me too" We sang out the car windows as we drove past houses and buildings.

We arrived at the mall where the boys started making Tik Toks of us yelling random stuff and doing stupid dares.

It was all fun and games until an old couple got annoyed by us told security what we were doing which resulted in us getting kicked out, not that we cared, New Jersey is full of other malls.

Instead of going to another Mall we drove aimlessly while talking and taking selfies with each other.

We stopped at the roadside after driving for thirty minutes. We started taking pictures in front of the scenery, it was a sort of field with pretty flowers.

Me and Mattia took all types of lovey-dovey pictures, him giving me a piggyback ride, us kissing, him carrying me, and other cheesy pictures, he posted them on Instagram and so did I, I wanted to show off my new bae❤.

Mattia came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and watched as I captioned our picture, "The first time I saw you, my heart whispered that’s the one", I wrote, I heard Mattia chuckle and then he planted a kiss on my head.

I smiled and looked back at him, I planted a kiss on his lips, we both smiled into the kiss and then pulled away at the same time.

"You're so cute, my God" He whispered as he looked into my eyes with a soft smile.

"Awe, you cute too" I replied with a cheeky grin.

We then heard a photo click and we both looked over In its direction, Aliyah stood there with everybody else with her phone out, taking pictures of me and Mattia.

"We have paparazzi already" I giggled.

Mattia laughed and shook his head.

We took a couple more pictures and then hopped back into the car, we ended up at the movie theaters.

Me and Mattia sat next to each other, hands interlocked while watching the movie.

Suddenly, he turned around to face me, I looked at him with a confused expression.

"What?" I asked.

He then leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, I was so craving this, I kissed him back with a smile on my face.

"Get some bitch!" Aliyah cheered.

I pulled away from Mattia and started laughing.

So that's it, everybody got their own happily ever after at the end of this wild emotional rollercoaster, so I guess it's until next summer.

The Frecking End

A/N: This is so cheesy but cute🥺

Yes, this is the last chapter of "Who?" :')

I'll be saying if I'm gonna do a sequel or a Mariano book in the next "page".