Chapter 13

[Alejandro in the Media]

~ The Next Afternoon, 4:00 pm ~

I woke up in bed but not my bed, I quickly got up, confused and regretted it instantly when I got a pounding headache, I groaned in pain.

Where am I?

I looked around this mysterious room and got out of the bed, I stumbled as I walked out of the room and down a hallway.

"Inez" I heard a voice.

I turned around and saw a shirtless Alejandro.

Hot damn

"Wow you look hot," I said out loud.

He looked down at his abs and smiled.

"Thanks... You must still be drunk if you're saying that considering what you said last night" Alejandro replied.

"I only complimented you" I shrugged.

"I bet you have a headache, want a pill?" He asked me.

"Yesss," I replied happily.

He lead me back to his room and walked into his bathroom while I waited on his bed, I heard him shuffling some things around and then walked back to me and handed me a small white pill with a water bottle.

"This better not be any type of rape drug," I said dully.

"It's not, I can show you the bottle" he laughed.

"Nah it's good," I said then popped the pill in my mouth, drank the water, and then swallowed the pill.

"Thanks," I said to him.

"No problem" He smiled nicely.

"Do you know where my phone is?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, I put it to charge last night, your my is not happy" He chuckled.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

I got up quickly and got a headache again.

"Ughhh" I groaned while holding my forehead and sitting back down.

"Oh be careful," Alejandro said gently, helping me sit down.

"I'll go get it for you," Alejandro said and then walked out of his room.

He came back seconds later and handed my phone to me, it was cold and felt weird in my hands, I unlocked it and saw I had 300 messages and 60 missed calls from my mom.

I'm never going back home.

"300 messages and 60 missed calls" I groaned.

"I can drive you back home if you want" Alejandro suggested.

"Yes please, just let me use the bathroom real quick" I replied.

"Mhm of course," Alejandro said.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door when I looked into the mirror I almost had a heart attack, my mascara was smeared and so was my eyeshadow, my lipstick was smudged around my lips, and my hair was the equivalent of a lion's mane.