Chapter 39

[Mattia in the Media]

~ That Same Day, 5:30 pm ~ - Mattia's POV -

I walked to Inez's house in a great mood, I'm so glad we're good again, I can't go long without my baby girl.

Right as I got to her doorsteps her front door swung open and there she stood with a big smile, she ran to me and I held my arms out for her until I felt her small body against mine, I lifted her up in the air as she giggled.

I slowly put her down and gave her a longing kiss on her lips, I missed her soft, loving lips, we looked at each other with a smile, her cheeks were a bright pink and I was sure mine was too.

"I missed you," We both said in sync and then laughed at the coincidence.

"Come inside," She said and then grabbed my arm, dragging me inside her house.

She led me up to her room and then pushed me on the bed, I was a bit surprised but didn't resist, she straddled me and started kissing me, of course, our kiss turned into a make-out session.

I slowly moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed it making her let out a soft moan into our kiss.

Inez started grinding on my area, causing a boner in my pants.

She suddenly broke our kiss and laughed while shaking her head, she got off my lap and continued to laugh, leaving me on the bed, with a boner.

"You can't play like that ma," I said as I sat up.

"But I just did and you enjoyed every second of it by the looks of it," She said as she looked down at my area.

I covered it with my hands, a bit embarrassed that I was a bit gullible like that.

"Awe don't be embarrassed," She said and hugged me.

"You make no sense I swear" I laughed.

"I know" She shrugged and smiled.

I suddenly grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up in the air as she laughed loudly, I put her down on her bed and started tickling her.

"S-stop," She said in between her laughs.

I kept tickling her while she tried to push me off her.

I finally stopped and got up I turned around and then I felt Inez jump on my back, knocking us both to the ground.

We both laughed together as we laid on the floor of Inez's room.

"You done?" She asked as she calmed down.

"Yeah" I replied, calming down too.

I got up and then helped Inez up.

We both ended up laying down in her bed she laid on top of me and fell asleep soon after, I used my phone as I listened to her soft breathing.

I smiled down at her planted a soft kiss on her head.

A/N: It's short but wholesome🥺 I swear I would've posted sooner if I knew that you could exit Snap Chat while on the phone and it wouldn't hang up😭😭
Also, *Milly Rocks* 🤠