Chapter 17

[Kairi in the Media]

~ The Next Day, 12 pm ~

I face timed Alejandro to rant to him about Damien.

"Wait? Damien came back?" Alejandro asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"So he's in New Jersey right now?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied again.

"Wait I'm gonna call you back," Alejandro said.

"Alejandro wait!" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Please don't do anything dumb," I said gently.

"I won't, I promise my princess" Alejandro said softly making me blush.

"Thanks," I said then hung up.

I sighed and laid down on my bed when I heard the doorbell ring, I groaned quietly but got up, went downstairs, and then opened the door.

I saw Damien's face and tried to slam the door but he put his foot in the way.

"What!" I yelled at him.

"Please baby girl," He said holding both of my hands.

"How much do the tickets cost for a flight back to Arizona?" I asked sarcastically while yanking my hands away from his.

Damien chuckled a bit.

"I missed your smart mouth," Damien said.

"I miss not seeing your face" I replied.

"Inez" someone called out.

I looked over and saw Mattia, Alejandro, Alvaro, Kairi, Roshaun, and Robert.

Oh no

"Did you call them here?" Damien asked angrily.

"No no I don't know why they're here," I said quickly.

"Inez come here," Mattia said.

I stepped off the doorsteps and walked to Mattia's side.

"What do you guys want?" Damien asked with an attitude.

"We want you to fuck off and leave our friend alone," Alejandro said.

"No, because that's my girlfriend" Damien replied.

"I WAS your girlfriend" I replied.

Damien groaned and rolled his eyes, he stepped towards me, like a dumb ass.

"C'mon Inez," He said holding his hand out to me.

Alejandro stepped in front of Damien and towered over him.

"Get the fuck out of the way and let me talk to my girlfriend," Damien said.

I grabbed Alejandro's arm, spun him around to face me, and planted a kiss on his lips.

I backed away and looked at him in the eyes while blushing uncontrollably.

Damien huffed angrily but didn't walk away.

Alejandro interlocked our hands and took a step backward.

"C'mon guys let's go," Mattia said and started walking towards my house.

We all followed behind him until we heard a grunt and a thud.

We turned around and saw Kairi and Damien throwing punches wildly.

Mattia jumped between them and grabbed Damien then threw him a couple feet away from us.

Kairi tried to run after Damien but Mattia picked him up dragged him inside my house.

I slammed the front door close and looked out the window at Damien but he was already gone.

I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Why can't I ever be drama-free anymore" I groaned.

"What do you mean?" Robert asked.

"There's always drama here and there I just can't keep up, In Arizona, the most drama there was, was probably 'oh somebody moved away' or something, not this!" I said frustrated.

"I'm sorry," Robert said.

"No it's not your fault, I just want to go back to Arizona sometimes" I sighed.

All the boys stayed quiet and watched as I tried to calm myself down.

"I'm gonna go get a glass of water," I said then got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Inez we're gonna head out to leave you alone," Mattia said walking into the kitchen.

"Mhm," I hummed.

I held hands out for a hug and he gave me one, I didn't want to let go as the scent of his Cologne hit my nose.

He released me and gave me one last smile before walking away.

I heard the front door open and close, I sunk in my chair and sighed quietly, I really wanted to go back to my real home, Arizona.

A/N: I can just imagine Mattia picking up Kairi while he's kicking and punching the air😭🤣🤣