Chapter 7

~Wednesday Morning, 11:00am~

I was currently getting ready to go to the mall and buy myself an outfit for this party, I stepped out of my house and got into my brother's car.

"Hello Inez" Cameron said, giving me a hug.

"Hi" I replied, hugging him back.

I felt kinda awkward with Cameron now.

I hadn't seen him in almost three years and we had grown apart because of it. We both stayed silent the whole way to the mall.

"So who's hosting this party?" Cameron asked trying to start a conversation with me as we walked to the entrance of the mall.

"This guy named Mattia" I replied.

We walked in and out of stores in the mall trying to find an outfit and at last we found one, it was a bit casual but also classy.

I didn't really know what to look for since Mattia never specified what style of cloth to wear.

"So what's up does he like you? Do you like him?" Cameron asked me as we sat at table in the food court drinking our Starbucks.

"To be honest.. I think I'm catching feelings for him he's just so funny and fun to be around with but.. I'm still dating Damien and it feels wrong to feel this way" I replied honestly.

"Hold up, you still dating that fuck boy noodle head?" Cameron asked surprised.

"Yes, and don't call him that Cameron he's a great boyfriend to me and I really like him" I shrugged

"Ugh for fuck sakes he's a big fuck boy and everybody knows it Inez, I'm actually surprised he hasn't cheated on you" Cameron argued.

"And he won't cheat on me because he actually loves me" I snapped at Cameron.

Little did I know.

"Okay whatever you say Inez but if he hurts you I'll drive to Arizona and beat his ass" Cameron shrugged

I chuckled a bit, it actually felt good to be reunited with my older brother after so long, I forgot how overprotective he was.

Maybe this move wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

Cameron drove me back home after we caught up with each other's life for a couple of hours at the mall.

It was now 4pm and I was bored out of my mind I decided to call up Damien but he didn't pick up my calls, I groaned quietly.

My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller I. D. It was Mattia, I picked up the call while smiling wide.

"Heyyy" I said happily.

"Damn someone's happy" Mattia laughed.

"Yeah I'm in a good mood today" I replied laughing too.

"But aye what you doing?" Mattia asked.

"Nothing, I just got back from the mall with my brother and now there's nothing to do, how bout' you?" I asked him back.

"Nothing I'm just watching TV" Mattia replied.

"Do you think maybe you could... come over" I hesitated to ask him.

"Yeah of course" Mattia said happily.

"Okay I'll see you here" I replied

"Okay, bye" Mattia said.

"Bye" I replied before hanging up.

After Mattia got to my house we denied to chill in my bed while watching some random Netflix movies and shows.

Mattia got up to go to the bathroom so I got up too, I went downstairs and got myself a cup of water.

When I went back upstairs I accidentally crashed into Mattia. He caught me before I could fall by placing one hand on my back and the other on my chest, we stared at each other for a couple seconds, only our heavy breathing could be heard, my heart rate was off the graphs. 

Mattia leaned in and so did I, our lips touched and I was in awe, his lips were so soft against mine making me blush uncontrollably.

I pushed Mattia away after just a couple of seconds of kissing him.

"Mattia I.. I can't" I stuttered.

"Why Inez" He asked me softly.

"I.. have a boyfriend" I whispered.

Mattia looked at me with an expression between mad, sad, and surprised, he took a step back, away from me and didn't stay anything for a long time.

"So-" he was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

"Look stay here" I said to him.

I ran downstairs and opened the front door to reveal..

A/N: The ending of this chapter is so cliche and basic 🤧