Chapter 33

[Mattia in the Media]

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

- Mattia's POV -

I waited nervously outside Inez's house after knocking on her front door.

She opened the door with a small smile but then her eyes widened, she threw her hands over her mouth, and let out a muffled squeal when she saw the roses I had in my left hand and the teddy bear in my right hand.

I blushed furiously as I watched her cute, wholesome reaction, her sweet smile showing, and her bright twinkling eyes.

"Look we've already been through so much together since the beginning, we even almost got killed together, and I just want you to be mine already, so, would you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"Of course" She exclaimed as she threw her arms around me, embracing me into a big, warm hug.

I hugged her too, items still in hand, and smiled wide.

I finally had her all to myself.

She let me in and I gave her the teddy bear and roses, she set them down at the kitchen table and turned around to face me then planted a kiss on my lips.

We spent the rest of the day in her house talking and catching up with each other's lives. I was happy to finally have her back in my arms again and this time as my official girlfriend, and she wasn't going anywhere anymore, losing her caused me too much pain the first time and I can't afford that pain a second time.

"I can't believe school starts in three more weeks, I'm so nervous," She said.

"I'm gonna give you a tour and show you around the school so you won't get lost" I replied reassuringly.

"I hope I don't get bullied" She whispered to herself.

"You won't, and if you do I'll beat their ass unless its a girl then I'll send your friends to be her ass" I replied while laughing.

She looked up at me and laughed too.

"So you picked me," I said sighing happily.

"Duh... there's still some guilt about what I had to put Alejandro through though... I wish I could've taken a different path" She replied.

"That is true... I even went as far as to date my toxic ex again... But in the end, Alejandro is finally happy even if it's with one of your best friends" I replied.

"I really don't care if it's with my best friend, to be honest, as long as he's happy I'm happy" She replied with a soft smile.

"So this is happily ever after huh?" I said.

"Yup or at least until school starts up again, I know there's gonna be drama there" Inez replied.

"Stop stressing yourself out, you'll be just fine" I replied trying to make her worry less.

•8:00 pm•

We chilled on her bed with her TV on for background noise, she laid her head on my chest as I wrapped one arm around her and played with her hair.

"I almost have to go" I announced.

"Nooo," she whined.

"Babe I've been with you all day and I'm getting tired" I replied.

"Just a little bit longer," She said with puppy eyes.

"Fine" I replied.

We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms but I didn't mind, I was happy to spend the night with her.

The next day, 11:00 am•

I stirred out of my sleep and was met with Inez's sleeping face, I smiled uncontrollably as I remembered she was mine.

She slowly started to open her eyes and when she saw me in front of her she blushed in embarrassment and covered her face with the bedsheets.

"No stop don't look at me right now, I look so bad," She said softly.

"What do you mean? You never look bad" I replied trying to see her face again.

She turned the other way when I kept struggling to take the bedsheets out of her hands.

Finally, I just sat up and towered over her, she smiled and tried to hide her face again but I held her hands down and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She giggled and I finally released her from my grip, she took that chance to book it out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Hey, that's cheating!" I called out.

"I don't care, I don't want to be seen like this!" She called out.

"Fine... you still look cute though!" I yelled back.

I heard her giggle and then started getting ready for the day.

We got ready alongside each other and decided to hang out with the whole group, I mean it.

We met up with all the boys including Mariano and Samy at the skate park and then picked up all the girls at the park.

We decided to cause mischief around the whole neighborhood, just for fun and for the summer memories.

We took several group and couple pictures with each other, it was kind of a celebration to the ending of this summer.

At the end of the day, we went to the movie theaters and watched a movie, Gemini man.

A/N: They official and we're almost coming to an ending y'all😔