Chapter 32

[Inez in the Media]

~ 1 Week Later ~

I sat on my couch in front of my mom as I watched her take out my pills for me.

She handed me the glass of water and pills and gave me a sympathetic smile, it made me feel weak and pathetic.

I took the pill with the water and handed the glass back to my mom, she took it from my hands and walked over to the kitchen.

I sighed and looked to left, out the window, I saw as cars zoomed by and people walked their pets.

I looked down at my lap and fiddled with my fingers while getting lost in my own deep thoughts.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, I walked over it and opened it when I saw Mattia's smiling face in front of me I couldn't help but smile myself.

"Come in," I said.

He walked in and gave me a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I got lonely at my house because Kairi had to leave" He explained.

"Oh okay, want to go up to my room?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that sounds good, let me say hi to my mother in law though" He replied.

I playfully rolled my eyes and led him to my mom, I watched as they talked for a bit until my mom finally let us go to my room.

"What now?" He asked.

"Cuddles," I said excitedly and flopped down on my bed.

He came and laid down next to me, I instantly laid my head down on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as he played with my hair.

I went to YouTube on my tv and started playing soft music for us.

"Inez?" He said.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Would you ever be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah maybe..." I replied.

"Would you ever be Alejandro's girlfriend?" He asked me.

"I have been and will...probably, he's really sweet despite everything" I shrugged.

"Mmm okay" He replied.

I felt as he continued to gently play with my hair.

"Inez," He said.

"What" I replied.

"Can I spend the night?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Thanks" He replied and planted a gentle kiss on my head.

I sat up and looked up at him, I took this opportunity to look at his features, his gorgeous brown eyes, his perfect, sharp jawline, his nose that he seemed to be so insecure about, but most importantly his pink, plump lips.

He looked back at me with an intense look in his eyes, like if he were admiring me too, his eyes slowly went from my eyes to looking down at my lips too.

We both leaned in at the same time until I felt his perfect, soft lips on mine, we slowly deepened the kiss making it more passionate and loving by the second.

When we finally pulled away his cheeks shone a bright red and his hair was a bit messy.

We smiled at each other while blushing.

A/N: I didn't realize it was short when I wrote It, this beaner is very sorry😔😭