Chapter 14

~ 1 Week Later, 3:00 pm ~

Me, Aliyah, and Emily all sat at a bench in the mall while talking.

"You should text Mattia," Emily said.

"No way" I replied.

"C'mon it's obvious he likes you and he doesn't even seem to be mad about what happened at his party by the looks of it" Emily continued.

I thought about it for a second while chewing on my bottom lip.

"Please just text him" Aliyah chimed in.

I took my phone out and clicked on Mattia's contact name.

Aliyah and Emily both stared at me anxiously waiting for me to text Mattia.

"Do it do it do it" They both cheered me on, but instead of pressing the message button I accidentally clicked the call button.

"No no no fuck-" I panicked struggling to hang up.

"Hello?" Mattia answered the phone sounding confused.

"Dammit," I whispered.

Aliyah and Emily held back their laughter as they watched the whole thing unfold.

"Um hi," I said awkwardly.

"Why'd you call me?" He asked.

"I was wondering if maybe you would like to come to the mall," I asked him hesitantly.

"Yeah sure just let me get ready" He spoke.

"Yes," Aliyah and Emily whispered in sync.

Unfortunately, Mattia heard them.

"Are you with someone?" He asked.

I glared at them both and they gulped.

"Yes I'm with Emily and Aliyah" I replied.

"I'm gonna bring Alvaro and Kairi then" He replied.

"Okay cupid" I chuckled.

Aliyah smiled and blushed uncontrollably.

I and Mattia said our goodbyes and then he hung up to get ready.

"Aliyah likes Kairi" I teased her childishly.

She giggled and looked away.

"No, I don't, I just think he's.. cute" She shrugged.

"Cap" Emily laughed.

After a couple more minutes of waiting for Mattia, Alvaro, and Kairi they finally arrived at the mall.

I hugged Mattia and we started walking around the mall while chatting.

We sat down at a lounge while eating our Cinnabons and talking.

Alvaro and Emily sat on a couch at the right of us and Aliyah and Kairi sat on a couch to the left of us, leaving Mattia and me to sit on a small couch but of course, we both didn't fit so I had to sit on Mattia's lap, not that I minded it😏.

I watched as Alvaro flirted with Emily and that's when I noticed he still had a slight bruise from the ball Aliyah had hit him with.

I looked over at Aliyah and Kairi they were both chatting away like if there was no one else around them, I thought they'd make the cutest couple even if they were polar opposites.

"Awe look at those two" I whispered to Mattia, pointing at Aliyah and Kairi.

"They should already date, they'd be cute together" Mattia smiled.

"I know right and it's so obvious they like each other, they're both blushing" I giggled.

"Just like us" Mattia flirted.

Not gonna lie I did kinda miss Mattia's flirting the whole time we didn't talk.

I looked up at him, he was already looking down at me with his perfect brown eyes, I smiled at him while blushing.

He leaned in for a kiss, I didn't hesitate to lean into the kiss too.

I mean I'm single now so..

I felt his soft, warm lips land on mine, we kissed passionately like we had been waiting for this moment forever. I mean it felt like forever since the last time I kissed him.

We both pulled back at the same time and looked at each other in the eyes while smiling wide.

"Woohoo" Aliyah cheered, making us both turn to look at her that's when I realized that the four of them had seen the whole kiss, I blushed and buried my face in Mattia's chest, embarrassed.

"Aight now you and Kairi's turn" I teased her.

Her and Kairi turned red and she quickly shut up.

I chuckled as I watched their reactions.

"That's what I thought" I laughed.

"Oh yeah?" Aliyah challenged me.

"Yeah" I replied challenging her too.

She wouldn't do it.

She looked at Kairi and Kairi looked at her, suddenly she grabbed him by his shirt and crashed her lips into his.

Hot damn

They started making out right in front of us.

"Okay okay, we get!" Mattia announced laughing.

They both pulled away out of breathe.

"I didn't think Kairi had it in him" Alvaro laughed.

"Next time get a room," Emily said, chuckling.

"Aye don't think you two will escape this one," Mattia said looking at Emily and Alvaro.

Both of their smiles and laughter disappeared within seconds.

"I don't even like him like that" Emily lied.

"Not what you said last time but okay," Aliyah said pressing her lips together.

Alvaro looked at Emily as we all watched them anxiously.

Emily gently placed her hand on Alvaro's cheek and then leaned in, Alvaro leaned in too.

"Awee" I and Aliyah cooed.

They both pulled away and looked at us.

"Y'all kissed so lovingly, me and Kairi just made out" Aliyah laughed.

After a few more hours at the mall, everybody went home.

It felt good to be cool with Mattia once again.

A/N: Today's chapter is kinda short, sorry:( but it seems like Inez finally picked who she wanted... or did she😶