Chapter 6

After I got home. I chilled at home and watched TV while reading a book.

I remembered Mattia didn't tell me the details of the party and even though I still didn't want to go I still wanted to make a couple of friends to not be bored here.

I decided to text Mattia but he didn't answer, I rolled my eyes in frustration and flopped down on my bed, my phone started ringing so I checked the caller I.D. It was a group face time call from Mattia, Alejandro, and four unknown numbers.

"What the fuck" I muttered, I hesitated to answer but ended up pressing the green button.

All at once six different face time squares popped up on my screen, I heard a bunch of different voices talking over each other so I just stayed quiet for a couple of seconds

"Um... hi" I said awkwardly.

"Who is that" Somebody asked.

I didn't want to show my face since I didn't know most of these guys but I could see theirs.

"Oh that's my friend Inez, say hi Inez" Mattia replied.

"Hi" I said quietly.

"Let me introduce you to my loud group of friends" Mattia said referring to what I called him and his friends when I first met him.

I decided to only show half my face and started listening to Mattia.

"Raise your hand when I say your name y'all" Mattia said to his friends.

"Okay" they all said in sync.

"That little one is Kairi Consentino" Mattia said.

A boy with medium-length hair and with vanilla colored skin put his hand out on the screen.

"What's up Inez" He said confidently.

"Heyyy" I replied waving at him.

"Okay and the one with the same haircut as Alejandro is Alvaro Romero" Mattia said.

Alvaro raised his hand, he had an adorable little baby face but the same ugly hair cut😐.

"Hi" he said.

"Hello" I replied

"Okay and the one with the curly puffy hair is Roshaun" Mattia said

Roshaun waved at me excitedly and with a big smile.

"Hello Inez" he said happily.

"Hi Roshaun" I smiled at him.

"And last but not least, Robert, he's the one that looks like that insurance lizard" Mattia said causing him and all of his friends to bust out laughing.

"Hi Inez" Robert said while waving at me.

"Hello Robert" I said happily.

"Okay and you already know Alejandro and I" Mattia said.

"Yup, now I know you and your loud group of friends" I laughed.

We ended up talking the rest of the day. I got to know all of them really well they all seemed so fun to be around and they all had a good sense of humor, I enjoyed talking to all of them a lot.

Mattia gave me the party details and it was supposed to be on Friday at 6pm, all the boys were going to the party as well so I wasn't going to be lonely or awkwardly stand in a corner of the room.

Today was Tuesday so tomorrow I'd go buy something to wear to this party, I wanted to make a good first impression for everybody and also wanted to meet some new people and make friends.

A/N: Hiiii guys:) this was an interesting way to introduce your friends to a new friend hehe.