Chapter 8

I ran down stairs and opened the front door to reveal Damien!

I squealed happily and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso and kissing him passionately.

"Oh my god oh my god" I said while still in his arms.

He put me down and gave me one last peck.

"I didn't think you'd be that happy to see me" he chuckled

"Of course I would, I've missed you so much most of all because you stopped picking up my calls" I said while looking at him with a big smile.

He opened his mouth to reply but Mattia came downstairs at the exact same time.

"Inez?" he said confused.

Oh fucking shit I thought to myself.

"Oh.." was all that I could manage to say.

Damien looked at me angrily.

"Who the fuck is he?" He asked me.

"Look, Mattia is just a friend and we were just watching TV" I said to Damien.

"Yeah I'm just her friend nothing else" Mattia said, for some reason hearing him say that stung a bit.

Mattia walked down the rest of the stairs silently.

Damien stared at him angry with his hands balled up into fists.

"Look I'm gonna go.. I guess see you at the party Inez" Mattia shrugged, he walked out and closed the door behind him.

"Party?" Damien asked me.

"Yes he's hosting a party at his house and invited me to go with him and his friends" I explained to Damien.

"Aye you think I could come?" He asked me.

"I dont see why not" I shrugged.

We went upstairs and chilled on my bed while chatting  and catching up with each other's life.

- Mattia's POV -

I couldn't help but cry a little as I walked home.

Just when I thought I finally had her, she tells me she has a boyfriend and of course with my luck her boyfriend comes and visits her from Arizona.

I got home and decided to call up Yesenia.
(Check cast)

"Hey Mattia" She answered happily.

"Hey Yesenia look, I like this one girl but she has a boyfriend and I want you to help me make her jealous" I said.

"Hi to you too Mattia" Yesenia sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry" I laughed.

"But I still want to help you of course" Yesenia said.

"Look here's my plan, I want you to be at the party with me and be flirtatious with me" I said.

"Ou okay I see you Mattia, I see you" Yesenia said playfully.

"Well aight see you at my party, dress good, also, thanks Yesi" I said.

"Okay, bye" She said then hung up.

I looked at the cloth in my closet and picked something out.

I got a sudden call, I checked the caller I.D. It was Inez!.

I pressed the answer button and tried to act cool and hard.

"Hey Mattia" Her beautiful soft voice said through the phone.

"Hey" I replied cheesing.

So much for my cool and hard act

"I was wondering if maybe my boyfriend could come to the party" she asked.

No no no no!

"Uh.. yeah... why not" I replied sadly.

"Okay thanks" She said then hung up before j could say anything else to her.

She acted so cold, nonchalant, and careless like she hadn't just kissed me a couple hours ago, she had me so confused and lost with her mixed signals.

-Inez's POV-

I tried not to cry as I heard Mattia's sad voice talk to me on the phone.

I sighed deeply after hanging up on Mattia.

11pm rolled around and me and Damien got ready for bed after talking with my mom about Damien's surprise visit which she was apparently a part of.

Me and Damien fell asleep watching movies I laid my head on his chest while he wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my back softly humming to me.

A/N: Sorry I didn't post yesterday I fell behind in dance class and had to do that instead of posting chapters