Chapter 23

[Alejandro in the Media]

~ The Next Day, 4:00 pm ~

"My guy pretty like a girl" I mumbled along to Frank Ocean's song, Chanel, as I took a quick shower. I hopped out of the shower, put my hair in a quick ponytail, did some light makeup, and brushed my hair quickly, I put on a random outfit and took the public bus to my brother's house.

I hopped off the bus and happily walked five blocks to my brother's cozy house. I knocked on the wooden door and patiently waited for my brother to open as I looked around the area, it was a typical middle-class neighborhood with houses on each side of the road that all looked similar, finally, my brother opened the door and greeted me with a big hug.

"Hey sis," He said happily.

"Hey bro bro" I replied.

"What you doing here?" He asked me.

"Just wanted to hang out and talk" I shrugged.

"Okay, okay come inside, I'll get us some nachos and cheese because I think that you want to do more than a normal conversation," He said raising his eyebrow at me.

"Ugh is it that obvious?" I groaned.

"What? Of course not! I just know you all too well... even after all these years" Cameron replied with a cheesy grin on his face.

"Okay good I was about to start getting worried" I laughed, finally walking into my brother's house.

He closed the door behind me and I saw him disappear into the kitchen as I sat down on one of the couches.

He came back moments later with a bag of nachos and a bowl full of our favorite nachos cheese.

"Okay now spill that tea shister," He said in a girly voice while handing me the bag of nachos and sitting down next to me.

"Okay, I finally broke up with Damien and-"

"Fucking finally! Lemme guess... he cheated on you with... hmm... what was her name?... Angela?" He said.

"How'd you know!?" I cried out.

"It was obvious and I told you every time we'd talk on the phone even if it was a few times I told you... Angela has always given off weird vibes with Damien and also Damien is a fuck boy" Cameron shrugged.

"I should've listened to you" I whined.

"But spell the rest of the tea sis," Cameron said changing the topic.

"Okay so remember that Mattia guy?" I asked.

"Mmm," Cameron hummed as he kept munching on the nachos.

"Okay well, I ended up liking him but turns out his best friend liked me too and then Mattia and I got into an argument after I kiss his best friend in front of him-"

"You kissed his WHAT!?" Cameron exclaimed.

"His best friend..." I said quietly.

"Oh, baby girl uh uh, das wild," Cameron said shaking his head disapprovingly.

"It was because of Damien I already told you what happened" I whined.