Chapter 11

[Damien in the media]

~ The next morning, 9:00 am ~

When I woke up I took a quick shower and changed into my silk shorts and into one of Damien's shirts that were, of course, big on me. 

We were both chilling on my bed while using our phones with a random Netflix show on for background noise.

"I'm gonna be right back, I gotta use the bathroom," Damien said rolling off the bed.

"Mhm," I hummed not paying too much attention to what he said.

He tossed his phone on my bed and walked out of the room and into my bathroom.

I kept scrolling through Instagram when Damien's phone went off with a notification, I ignored it and kept using my phone but then it went off again, and again.

I looked at his phone and it was a notification from an Angela😍💘 my face scrunched up in pure confusion.

I picked up his phone and typed in his password hoping that I wouldn't find what I thought I was going to find.

I quickly looked to the bathroom's direction to make sure Damien wasn't going to come out of the bathroom anytime soon.

*Texts*

Angela😍💘: When are you gonna come back from New Jersey?

Damien: Soon baby girl😉

Angela😍💘: Just hurry, I miss you😩

D

amien: I will and when I come back I'll hit it good😉

Angela😍💘: I'll be waiting in a red lingerie, your favorite color

Damien: I can't wait baby🤤

Angela😍💘: Are you going to break up with Inez now?

*End of texts*

I dropped his phone back on the bed with shaky hands while sobbing uncontrollably.

He was cheating on me with my best friend.

I heard the bathroom's door open and close then I heard Damien's footsteps approach me on the bed.

"Inez, what's wrong?" Damien asked me.

"So are you going to break up with me?" I asked him through gritted teeth with my back turned to him.

He stayed silent and gulped.

"Are you!?" I yelled turning to face him with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Inez" He whispered.

"You made me beg for forgiveness just so I could find out that you've been cheating on me with my best friend since the day I left Arizona" I yelled at him.

"Why are you going through my phone in the first place" He yelled then snatched his phone off my bed.

"Don't fucking start with your bullshit Damien and answer my questions!" I yelled at him.