Chapter 24

[Mattia in the Media]

~ Thursday, 9:50 am ~

I woke up in my older brother's bed, I slowly sat up and then swung my feet over to the cold floor, I saw that my brother was fast asleep on an air mattress.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned then walked towards the guest bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I threw on my brother's hoodie and a pair of jeans. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face and put my hair into a lazy ponytail.

I left a note for my brother so he wouldn't worry when he woke up "I went home and I'll text you when I get there, love you:)" I wrote on a tiny piece of paper.

I took the city bus home and started putting out the snacks and drinks for the get-together after texting my brother, of course. My mom had also left an extra $50 in our little secret drawer so I would be able to order pizza and anything else I'd like.

I heard my phone ring and ran to answer it, it was Alejandro, a small smile appeared on my face as I swiped to answer his face time call.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi," I said while smiling.

"You still on for the get-together?" He asked.

"Duh, I just started putting out the stuff for it," I said while grabbing the remote control off the couch.

"Want me to go over to help you set up the stuff?" Alejandro asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" I exclaimed.

"Okay I'll be there in a few," Alejandro said.

"No hard feelings right?" I asked.

"Yeah... no hard feelings even though I still got feelings for you so if ever want to like cuddle or something... hit me up" Alejandro laughed.

I laughed along with him.

"Okay, thanks," I said with a smile before hanging up.

•10 minutes later•

I heard the doorbell ring, I jogged out of my kitchen and to the front door and opened it for Alejandro.

"Heyyy," he said embracing me into a quick hug.

"Hii," I said happily hugging him back.

"Come in," I said releasing him and letting him in.

"I'm almost done just trying to find the gummies," I said walking back to the kitchen.

I then heard loud munching behind me. I turned around and saw Alejandro standing in the middle of my living room with a mouth full of chips.

"Alejandro!" I exclaimed while laughing.

"I'm sorry but you shouldn't leave me alone with this much food around me," Alejandro said as he continued to eat the chips.

"Put it down," I said as I grabbed the bag of chips and put them back on the glass table.

"I'm sorry," He said with his mouth full.