Meeting 1

Jimin's P.O.V

I hear my alarm ringing and since its really annoying I get up and turn it off "ugh" I groan checking the time on my phone which was charging on the draws next to my bed.

It was 7:15 I have 45 minutes to get ready and get to school so I quickly get up and go into the shower "I'm going to be late on my first day" I mutter annoyed I came out of the shower 10 minutes later and quickly pick up my bag and keys I then run down stairs and put my shoes on "honey do you want me to drop you?" My mom asks "no it's ok" I assure walking out of the house.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was sitting in class, when the teacher walks into the classroom "how are you all today" she asks "tired" the class says together "well, we have some new students today so please wake up and listen to their introduction" she says "please come in" she adds, seconds later 2 boys walk in "please introduce yourselves" she adds, as the first boy introduces himself.

"Hello I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok, it's nice to meet you" he says bowing the next boy introduces himself "hello I'm Park Jimin, please take care of me" he says and all the girls start screaming "your both so handsome" one girl shouts catching everyone's attention "ok calm down, Jimin you can sit behind Jungkook, Jungkook please raise your hand" The teacher said.

I raise my hand and Jimin walks over and sits behind me "Hoseok you can sit next to him" she adds "sorry Miss can you call me J-hope I'm more comfortable with that name" Hoseok says as he walks over to his seat and sits down" "yes of course, now class is started..." She tells as class begins.

Time skip- after class

"Hey Jungkook," my best friend, Taehyung greeted " yes" I said in response as I stood up to go to my next class "why don't we show them around?" He suggested pointing to the new kids.

"Nope, I don't want to" I shook my head walking out of the classroom only for Taehyung to follow me "come on we should do it" Jin joined the conversation, Jin is my other best friend.

"Do we have to I really don't want to" I said "how about this, we show them around today and if you don't like them then you don't have to talk to them tomorrow" Jin offered.

"Isn't that a bit mean?" Taehyung asked "yeah" I agreed "so we should just show them around" Jin said "I don't think we need to" I said making the others turn around and look where I was looking "I think your right" Taehyung said turning back around

There were lots of girls around the new kids "that's why there's no one here" Jin said I just looked at him with an 'are you for real' look "sorry" he said "I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll see you in class" I said

Jimin's P.O.V

Lot's of girls were around me and the other new boy we both were surprised and shocked it was just our first day and I was starting to get annoyed with all the girls screaming I got up and was about to say something but before I could someone else did.

"Hey! GIVE THEM SOME SPACE" the boy who sat in front of Hoseok in class shouted all of the girls went quiet and then quickly ran to the him and started asking him something I'm not sure what it was but after a few seconds all the girls ran out of the classroom.

"T-thank you" I said "it's ok" the boy grinned walking up me "I'm Taehyung, and your Jimin right" he introduced "yes" I nodded "what class do you have next" he asked "oh I have English" I said showing him a paper that had my time table on it " same,do you want me to show you where the classroom is?" he asked.

"Yes please" I said smiling "can I come too?" someone asked making me and Taehyung turn to them "Sure, your Hos- J-hope?" Taehyung said, and the boy nodded "ok let's go" Taehyung said as he began walking out of the classroom when we walked out another boy joined us Taehyung introduced him "this is Jin, he is my friend" he said.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was in class waiting for Jin and Taehyung, I finally saw them walk into the classroom, I then saw the new kids walk in after, I face palmed myself thinking 'why, just why did they bring them here' "Jungkook" Taehyung called walking up to me he could tell I wasn't happy about him bring the new kids.

"Why?" I asked "because I had to help them, they needed it" he said sitting down the others copied him " hi, I'm Jimin" the boy who sat next to me said I mentally face palmed myself before saying "I'm Jungkook" and then turning my head away from him and focusing on the teacher who had just walked into the classroom.

__________________________________________

I don't really if you guys will like this it's basically a remake of a story I made on Instagram but it wasn't Jikook it was a different ship this story will also be different I never actually finished the one that I started.

Anyway don't be a silent reader please feel free to comment and say your opinion about the story