He doesn't like me 2

Jimin's P.O.V

It was break time so I got up and went to the cafeteria with the others we were all talking except for the Jungkook he was so quiet and he was just looking at the floor whole we walked "he doesn't like me does he?" I asked Jin.

"Oh, Jungkook, he does.....He's just a bit shy around new people, Right Jungkook?" Jin replied "don't lie to him Jin" Jungkook said he sounded annoyed.

"I'm sorry" I said "no don't be it's not your fault!" Jin assured "look it not that I don't like you it's just that I don't like being forced to be friends with people, so stop thinking I'm going to all of a sudden start being really friendly towards you" Jungkook looked over at me which for some reason made me look down at the floor feeling worse than I did in the beginning

"Don't mind him he's just in a bad mood" Taehyung told and I nodded as we walked into the cafeteria and soon got our food.

I was about to sit down when I heard someone say something "do they really have to?" Jungkook asked I didn't know what he was talking about but I could tell that it had something to do with us (Jimin and Hoseok) "yes" Jin and Taehyung responded at the same time.

We then sat down together and we began eating well all of use except Jungkook "stop acting spoilt" someone called causing me to flinch and look up from my food there was this really pretty girl standing right next to the table.

She then sat down on Jungkook's lap which Jungkook pushed her off of while saying "get lost Jennie" "wow what the hell did you guys do to him?" She asked "nothi-" Jin tried to say before Jungkook cut him off by saying "are you going to lie again??"

"Ugh! He doesn't like the new kids, but they'll grow on him just like we did" Jin continued saying 'I knew it' I thought, he once again looked at me which made me look back at my food.

"Are you sure it's the new kids he doesn't like?" Jennie questioned "what else would it be?" Taehyung asked "who is she?" Hoseok whispered to me "I'm not sure" I said trying my best to quickly finish the scraps on my plate.

"Slow down or you will choke" Jennie said looking at me as I swallowed the last bits of food I then got up and said "I finished so I'll go now thank you for showing me around" and then I walked off leaving the cafeteria.

I checked my schedule and went to the next class early since there was still some time before it started.

I sat in the class for about ten minutes playing a game on my phone before I started to feel tired so I decided to take a short nap so I put my head on the table.

"-imin Jimin, Jimin" I was woken up by someone patting my shoulder "hmm" I said getting up and looking at the person who woke me up it was Jin, the others were standing behind him "yes" I muttered stretching.

"Get up you can go home" he told "but what about class?" I asked looking at him puzzled "the teach said we don't have anymore lessons for today because the teachers are sick" he answered.

"Oh ok" I said picking up my bag we began walking out of class "let's go to the shop" Taehyung suggested and we all agreed and headed off to the shop next to the school.

It only took a few minutes to get there, we walked into the shop and split up, the others brought stuff and I just followed them around "are you not getting anything Jimin?" Jennie asked "no don't have any money" I replied.

"Just put whatever you want in Jungkook's paying for it" Jin told "I don't want to spend his money" I said "come on he doesn't mind he always pays for us!" Taehyung said joining the conversation.

"Are you sure, he doesn't like me and I re-" I was cut off by Jennie saying " there is nothing wrong with you and if he minded paying for your stuff he would be either staring at you or already said don't you dare".

"ok just this once" I said picking up the cheapest thing in the shop "are you serious?" Jin said "mmh?" I looked up at him "your not getting anything else?" he questioned "nope" I shook my head.

"ok" he shrugged in response, I really wanted to get this really nice pack of crisp called herps they even had a new flavour but I didn't want to spend Jungkook's money so I stopped looking at them and stood next to Jin who was standing at the exit of the shop with everyone else.

Jungkook then came out with a few bags he gave everyone what they picked and then it came to my turn I was bit worried he wasn't going to give me anything but he gave me 2 items.

______________________________________

Sorry if anything doesn't make sense It's currently 5am and I need to sleep but I knew if I left it ujtill later it wouldn't get done anyway please don't be a silent read and feel free to comment your opinion!