Jin's Party, Taehyung's P.O.V 16

Party day

Taehyung's P.O.V

I saw Jimin in the kitchen he was throwing something in the bin he then got tissue and poured juice on it and covered what he put in the bin and turned to the door I quickly moved so he couldn't see soon he left the kitchen not noticing me, he had something in his hand when he left.

I crept into the kitchen and peeked into the bin, there was alot of chocolate in the bin 'he threw away so much chocolate! But why?' I thought walking out of the kitchen to find Jimin.

After looking for him for so long I saw him sitting next Jungkook, Jimin was bright red and he was crying I couldn't hear what they were talking about but soon after Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen, Jimin almost immediately stopped crying and went upstairs.

He left something on the chair Jungkook came back with a glass of water he then started asking were Jimin was and went upstairs I looked at the thing Jimin left on the chair.

It was an empty box of chocolates probably the box from the chocolates he put in the bin I was looking at the expiration date to figure out if it was expired when I noticed it had wine in it.

'It wasn't gone off so why did he put it in the bin' I thought at the time I didn't think much about the wine, I went upstairs to see what Jimin was up to.

That's when I saw him and Jungkook kissing it looked like Jungkook was shocked while Jimin wasn't but then Jungkook no longer looked shocked and he kissed him back.

I quickly left not wanting to disturb them.

I was thinking about asking them what happened but I always thought they wouldn't tell me what happened and after so long of waiting and pretending I didn't know I heard what happened from Jungkook and I realised Jimin wasn't the innocent person I thought he was.

______________________________________________

Thank you so much for almost 1000 reads I'm so happy!! Sorry for the short chapter also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion