Jimin 4

Jungkook's P.O.V

'Why is he here?' I thought but just brushed it off I sat down and took out my books and stuff as class started I could feel someone staring at me so I looked at the person and saw Jimin quickly turn away from me 'what the hell' I thought.

10 minutes ago

Jimin's P.O.V

"Hey Jimin" Taehyung greeted "oh hey Taehyung" I responded "can you do me a favour?" He asked getting straight to the point "yeah" I agreed which I shouldn't have.

"Ok but you can't change your mind now" he said I nodded assuring him that I wouldn't "so what is it?" I asked "can we swap seats" he asked "sure, but why would I change my mind?" I said confused "you'll find out later" he said.

Back to the present

'Why just why did I say yes I didn't want it bother him anymore' I thought well there's nothing I can do now.

I was only supposed to take a glance at him but I couldn't take my eyes off of him I just kept staring at him and admiring his handsome face damn was he good looking.

He must have realized I was staring at him because he looked at me which caused me to quickly look away 'I was starting to much' I thought

It was time for the next class I was so embarrassed because I was staring at Jungkook earlier so I quickly picked up my stuff and dashed out of the classroom I ran all the way to the other classroom I entered panting I slowly walked to the back of the class and sat down trying to catch my breath.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Did you do something to him?" Teahyung asked "please, you arrived before me and you were sitting behind me when could I have done something to him?" I asked then I walked off I was already in a bad mood and Taehyung just made it worse.

 I walked into the next class and saw someone there they had their head down and headphones in so they didn't notice I walked up to them to see who it was, it was Jimin 'oh good lord can my day get any worse!' I thought and sat down at the front to the class.

The others soon came in and later followed the teacher and then class started it was DT(Designing Technology) which wasn't really important to me so I just used my phone for the rest of the class the teacher didn't really mind as he knew I didn't have to do it I was scrolling on my recommendations on Instagram and I saw a picture of Jimin and a guy hugging so I clicked on it out of curiosity.

 "Jungkook!" Taehyung called causing me to jump and quickly switch off my phone "yes" I said turning around "are you upset with me?" He asked "no I was just a bit annoyed this morning?" I said.

"I'm not talking about this morning" he said "what are you talking about then" I said trying my best to make a puzzled face because I already knew what he was talking about "you know yest-" he was cut off by Jin saying "we have break let's go".

We went to the cafeteria and sat down at a table after we got our food "so I'm having a party do you want to come?" Jin whispered to me I assumed he didn't want the others to know so I said sure thinking they weren't coming "when is it" I asked "on Friday which is in 2 days" Jin said smiling.

I started eating my food and for once it actually tasted nice "Wow, did something good happen?? The Jeon Jungkook is smiling, is it because the girls aren't here?" Jennie asked "what girls?" Hoseok asked confused "the girls that are always around Jungkook" she stayed looking around.

Ugh I was actually enjoying my day with no girls bothering me but Jennie just had to remind me about them "I'm going to go to class now" I said getting up I was about to start walking when someone spoke "c-can I c-come with y-you?" It was.....

______________________________________

I'm trying to update everyday but if I don't update one day it because I was busy that day! Anyway don't be a silent reader please feel free to comment you opinion!