The End! 45

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Wow!" I gasped getting out of my car "this place is huge!" I said looking up at the hall, I understood why Jimin was always around Yein, if it was just the 2 of them they must have had a lot to do.

Well, he said it starts at 5 and it was 4:59 right now so being a minute early couldn't hurt I thought going to the door I opened it and went inside it was pitch black.

"Is this the right place?" I asked myself out loud, 'let me text Jimin' I thought taking out my phone, just as I unlocked it the lights switched on and lot's of people jumped out and shouted "Happy Birthday".

I was so shocked I dropped my phone, "omg" I said "wait I'm not Hose..." said trailing off when I saw him in the crowd of people.

"What going on I said bending over to pick up my phone, "it's your birthday" Jimin said I paused and thought, my birthday was the 1st of September and today was...

I checked my phone and it said the first of September "oh wow it really is" I said, "but then what about Hoseok?" I asked "his birthday isn't until February" Jimin said.

"What? So you lied? Wait so Yein doesn't really like him? So she helped you do this for me?" I asked "yeah, she never liked him, and it was her idea!" Jimin said.

"Well thanks" I said still a little bit shocked "happy birthday Jimin said pecking my cheek.

The rest of the night went by quickly, we partied until about 10 and then most people's started leaving, I was really happy I got to see some of my friends who I hadn't really seen in a while.

And I got loads of presents there was a table filled with them, but the one I wanted to open the most I couldn't even open since the person who gave it to me told me I had to open it later, that person was Jimin.

By 10:30 everyone left except for Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Yein and Jennie we stayed till 11:30 and pretty much just straightened up the place so that when the maids or the cleaners came they wouldn't have too much work to do.

When we were leaving we had a bit of trouble trying to get all the gifts into the car but we managed, Jimin and I went in my car with my present, Jin and Namjoon went together, Yein, Jennie, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi went together.

"Jimin thank you so much for today it was great I said "well I'm glad you liked it" he said "but when can I open my gift from you?" I asked "when you're at home" he said.

"But that's long" I said even though it wasn't since the hall wasn't that far from my apartment, I could have walked if I wanted to but I didn't so I drove.

Not long after I said that we arrived outside and started taking the presents out of the car and put them all in the living room and then I took Jimin's one and said "I'm home now I'm opening it" "ok" he said as we sat on my bed.

A/n it was like this except the ring was different and the pictures whee or them.

This is the ring

I opened each lid and saw pictures of us, it was so pretty, I felt like crying, I had one more box left which I opened.

It was a ring, "Jimin...." I said as he took my hand "chill I'm not going to ask you to marry me yet" he said "but Jungkook will you wear this ring and promise to always be with me, throughout ups and down, no matter what obstacles we face?" He asked.

I stayed silent, his smiling face soon changed into a sad worried one, I looked at the ring and then back at him "I don't like the ring, but I promise to always be with you no matter what" I said.

"You scared me I thought you were going to say no!" He said sighing in relief, "but what's wrong with the ring?" He asked "It's nice but I'm a boy and it's a bit girly" I said giving him a kiss which he returned...

______________________________________

Sadly enough this is the last chapter!