Been in Contact?! 29

Ring, Ring went the bell as the teacher dismissed the class "ugh" I sighed stretching "Jimin how could you look so fricking relaxed when Yein walked in??" Yoongi asked.

"I already knew she was coming" I said "how did you know?" Yoongi asked he looked a little shocked "she told me" I said.

"You two have been in contact?! Does Jungkook know?" Yoongi asked "No and it's a one-time thing, I'm not going to contact her anymore" I said.

"You should still tell him what if you end up talking again and Jungkook doesn't know anything?" He asked

"It's fine Yoongi stop worrying so much" "ok but just think about how Jungkook will feel" Yoongi said walking away "ugh" I sighed "how am I supposed to tell him??".

"Jimin have you finished your talk?" Someone asked I immediately recognised the voice it was Yein "oh Yein, yeah I'm finished why?" I asked.

"Oh I wanted to know if you could take me to the next classes" she asked "Umm sure" I said.

We started heading towards our next classroom it was kinda awkward since none of us said anything.

When we entered the classroom I started looking for Jungkook so I could sit next to him, he was easy to spot.

He was staring at me from the moment I stepped into the classroom but as soon as I looked at him he looked away from me 'did I do something wrong?' I thought.

"Can I sit next to you Jimin?" Yein asked "umm I guess" I said I really shouldn't have said that "actually I'm going to sit with my friend I'll ask if you can sit with us" I added walking up to Jungkook.

"Umm Jungkook can she sit with us?" I asked trying to catch his attention since he wouldn't look at me "it's up to her" he said sternly still not looking at me.

"Umm Jungkook did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"The class is about to start" he said ignoring my question "your friend, Jungkook is very handsome" Yein said to me loud enough for Jungkook to hear because his facial expression changed that was when I wished I never called him a friend.

Jungkook's P.O.V

It was finally lunchtime I quickly packed up my stuff and headed for the cafeteria, to be honest, I couldn't stand hearing or seeing Jimin with that girl, and I was really hurt by the fact that he called me his friend.

Well, I could be wrong.

"Jungkook are you not going to call you other half?" Jin asked "can't you see he's busy?" I asked "and we're friends apparently" I mumbled.

5 minutes later I arrived at the cafeteria, sat down and began eating my food while waiting for the others they soon came with Jimin and his new best friend.

They got their food and then joined me at our table "Jungkook" Jimin called I completely ignored him even though he was sitting next to me.

"Please talk to me and tell me what's wrong" he said pouting, I really couldn't win when he pouted like that.

"Ugh let's talk later" I said "no, Jungkook let's talk now" Jimin said "let's give them some privacy" Jin said walking away the others followed.

"So what's wrong Jungkook?" "D-did you- ugh did you tell your new best friend we were friends?" I asked "best friend? Ah Yein, so this is what this is about" he said chuckling slightly but his chuckling soon stopped as he began talking.

"I didn't tell her that she just assumed it on her own" he said "how?" I asked "I-I don't know" he said "ok" I said slightly relaxing "you trust me don't you Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Of course" I said it wasn't that I didn't trust Jimin but that I didn't trust them being together because she seemed to have this effect on him that I didn't.

Author's P.O.V

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked Yein as they walked towards their next class "I know what your thinking Yoongi but I came to this school to learn, I didn't even know Jimin attended this school untill yesterday, plus I only want to be Jimin's friend " Yein said.

"That's good" Teahyung said "no that's not good, I don't believe that you would want to be friends no matter how much you say you've changed I think your still a greedy bitch" Yoongi said.

"Why are even here Yoongi?" Yein asked "what kind of question is that?" "I mean why did you come to this school?"she asked.

"Because I got kicked out and I didn't know where else to go and Jimin was already here so I thought well let me go somewhere I know someone I know is" he said "but why the hell I am I tell you this?" He added "because you did the thing your accusing me of" she said.

"Oh my fucking god there is a difference between me and you me and Jimin and long time friends I knew before you even existed, but your some crazy ex who wants to be friends, how many relationships did you have in the time you and Jimin broke up?" He asked.

"2" she said "did any of them dump you?" He asked "One did but why?".

"So if that one came and asked if you guys could be friends after he hurt you so much don't you think your friend would stick up for you if they know the person is bad!".

"I'm not a bad person, I don't know what you've heard about me that makes you think this way"

"So the fact that you sle-" " Yoongi please stop I don't need everything being brought up in front of everyone" Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin, I just can't stand her after how broken she left you" Yoongi said softly.

"I'm fine Yoongi you really need to worry less" Jimin said even though he said he was fine he didn't look fine nor did he sound fine..

_____________________________________

Prepare for the storm it's coming soon 👿👿👿 also thank for 3k reads!