Yoongi's Plan 25

1 week later Monday

"Jimin, Please just tal-" Jungkook begged holding onto Jimin's wrist "stop just stop I've had enough let me go" Jimin said pushing Jungkook's hand off "Jungkook, stop" Jin said softly.

"I can't let go of him like this just because I don't love him no I can't" Jungkook said "Jimin I think you should stop ignoring him, loo-" "no" Jimin said firmly cutting Yoongi off.

"Look at him he looks like he hasn't slept in weeks and he isn't the same trust me and this is also affecting you, your voice never changes its always deep and cold" Yoongi said "Even if he's not the same it's too late" Jimin said walking ahead of Yoongi.

Monday night

Yoongi was tired of sitting by and watching Jungkook get emotional trampled on so he decided to come up with a plan and call Jungkook and ask him what he thought of Jimin while Jimin was there so first he invited Jimin very without telling him about his plan.

Then he called Jungkook, who knew about the plan, "hello?" He said "Hello, I have something important to ask" Yoongi said "what are you doing" Jimin said quietly.

"Umm ok" Jungkook said "Jungkook tell me honestly what do you think of Jimin?" Yoongi asked "What the hell are you doing Yoongi" Jimin quietly.

"What do you mean" Jungkook asked "like how do you feel about him?" Yoongi said putting the phone on loudspeaker "Well there's a lot to say" Jungkook said.

"I don't mind," Yoongi said signalling for Jimin to shut up and listen Jimin sat down and listen to what Jungkook had to say since he was curious

"Ik but don't tell him this it's too embarrassing" "ok" Yoongi said.

"Well he's beautiful, amazing, talented his voice is really sexy when it goes deep, the way he used to look at me was really cute, but now it hurts it hurts so much when he looks at me, he really doesn't like me and that hurts a lot coz I thought he loved me....."

"Anyway he told me he was scared of me once and it hurt a lot I don't like seeing him scared or crying it breaks my heart but it's really fun and nice to be around him sometimes I want to hold his hand or kiss him he's just so pretty"

"I wish I was with him every day and I want to cuddle him sometimes too, one time he fell asleep leaning on me and then he was clinging to my t-shirt and it was so cute" Jungkook stopped to catch his breath.

"Wow that's a lot Jungkook" Yoongi said looking at Jimin who looked so out of it "I'm not done yet Yoongi" Jungkook said "that's enough" Jimin said coming back to his senses.

"Wait is that Jimin?? Tell me he didn't hear the whole thing I'm going to cry I'm so embarrassed" Jungkook said

"Unfortunately he did" Yoongi said "I'm sorry Jungkook" Jimin said as he starts to tear up Yoongi got up and left the room to give them a moment "I'm sorry I put you through so much pain" Jimin said "It's ok" Jungkook said "I've treated you so bad I'm sorry Jungkook" Jimin said "It not your fault Yoongi told me everything".

"But it's still my fault for pushing you away for so long" Jimin said "no it's not" "it is if I really loved you I should have treated you better and been ok with you not loving me any liking me" Jimin said.

"About that" Jungkook said "I was wrong I actually don't like you I-" "you what?" Jimin said "wait let me finish Jimin" Jungkook said continuing.

"I did some research and stuff to figure out what it is to like someone and everything that came up was nothing like what I was feeling and then I searched for what it feels like to love and the same thing happened so I talked with a few people.."

"..And they told it was love and that I strongly loved the person I was described but I didn't believe them for a few days but then I started to realise what they said was actually the truth and that they weren't lying and that I actually love you Jimin" Jungkook finally said.

"I-I don't know what to say" Jimin said through tears, "I love you too Jungkook", he added.

____________________________________

Ok, so they finally got together now yay!! I'm so happy I was thinking of ending the story here but then I started feeling sad so I was like hell no so I thought let's make some more chapters and then start on my next book which I'm already written 12 chapters

Also, I'm sorry the way they got together was a bit rubbish but I didn't know what to write! Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!