"What Would You Know?" 33

Jungkook's P.O.V

"What do you mean?" He asked probably still not getting it, "you know I wasn't going to say this but I guess I might as well, since there's no other way for you to find out, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok have been in their own bubbles" I said "Tae and Jennie have been ignoring me for a little while now, and you......" I stopped.

"I what?" He asked "I didn't want to say it because it causes problems but you're always with Yein which is probably why you don't notice anything" I said.

"I do notice things" he defended "Jimin, you didn't know Jennie and Tae were ignoring me, and we haven't even had a proper conversation in ages" I said.

"So what did you notice?" I added "you know what I don't want to argue with you so don't bother answering it" I said before he could say anything.

"Ok" he said as the waiter came with our food, he probably knew he couldn't come up with anything.

We ate our food in silence since everything we talked about just led to arguments or it was just sad and I didn't want to argue or talk about stuff that would upset him.

I wanted to take a picture of the food since it looked so good but my phone was dead so I couldn't.

Once we finished we walked to school Jimin went in and started walking to class since lunch was almost over, instead of going to class I went straight past it Jimin asked where I was going I said to the bathroom but as soon as he went in the classroom and shut the door I left the school.

I felt kinda down even though I spent time with Jimin I still felt sad and lonely like I was being ignored, when we talked it was like he was someone else he didn't know anything, it was like he wasn't with us every day...

When I got home I just slept for about an hour then since I was bored I watched a movie by myself in the day time.

About half way through the movie I got bored and decided to call Jin to see if he was available and wanted to hang out since school was already finished, when I found my phone I remembered it was dead so I charged it and that's when the doorbell rang and I saw I had 40 miss calls.

I didn't have time to see who they were from since I went to go get the door, and I was surprised to see everyone at my door.

"Yah where were you??" Jimin said "at home.." I said quietly rubbing the back of my neck "you didn't think to tell us you went home?" Jennie said.

"Thanks for coming guys, and sorry for not tell you I went home but I'm really tired so I'm going to sleep so you guys can leave" I said walking inside and shutting the door.

As soon as I shut the door they started banging on the door, and shouting so I opened it "yah are you just going to shut us out!?" Jimin asked "yeah.." I said.

"Why?" Jennie asked "I mean I know what Tae and I did wrong but why the others?" She added "Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok didn't do anything, they never do..." I said quietly.

"What did I do?" Yoongi asked "you didn't really do anything wrong" I said "so that just leaves Jimin and Yein" Tae said "what did we do wrong?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin we always talk about this and you say you don't want to because it just causes problems, and I don't want to cause problems, so I tried ignoring I-...You know what, you said you don't want to talk about it so forgot it" I said ruffling my hair.

"Jungkook is something else going on that we don't know about?" Jennie asked "what would you know? You've been ignoring me for 3 weeks!" I said getting angry, it was just so angry how all of a sudden they act all caring after pretty much ignoring me for 3 weeks straight.

"Ugh you know what let's talk about this tomorrow" I said turning around as I starting to tear up not even knowing why myself, "yah Jungkook" Jimin said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back.

His annoyed face expression changed to a shocked one when he saw my tears "w-why, are you crying?" He said, I pulled my wrist away "l-lets talk tomorrow " I said quietly as I shut the door leaving them all confused and surprised.

Jimin's P.O.V

'That was the first time I've seen Jungkook cry, there must be something really wrong with him' I thought realising what had just happened, I went to knock on the door but stopped as Taehyung grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Don't" he said "it's better to just leave him for now, let's talk to him tomorrow, like he said" He added letting go of my hand and walking off with Jennie.

"If anyone knows Jungkook the best it's Taehyung so let's leave him like he said" Jin said "the others agreed and walked off leaving me and Yein.

"Jimin come let's get some Ice cream" Yein said "not now I have stuff to do" I said, I didn't actually have anything to do but I wanted sometime to think about what just happened.

"Come on Jimin, please ju-" I cut her off "I SAID NOt now..." I said getting annoyed with her, her voice was seriously starting to piss me off.

"Look Yein I agreed on doing the thing for Jungkook's birthday with you but I never agreed to be your friend or someone you hang out with so just leave me alone for now please.." I said

"......Okay" she walking away from me, leaving me outside Jungkook's apartment by myself....
____________________________________

Happy New Year!!!🎊🎊🎊😊😊 Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!