What do you want from me 5

Jungkook's P.O.V

Turned around to see Jimin I looked at him raising one eyebrow "come with me?" I said confused he looked down "a-actually i-it's o-" I cut him off "no it fine" I said turning back around and walking to the class Jimin followed behind 'why would he want to Come with me?' I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jimin said "T-thank you for l-letting me come with y-y-you and for buying me that c-crisp yesterday I r-really e-enjoyed it".

"right" I said sounding uninterested he must have notice since he apologized "I'm s-sorry for t-talking so m-much" I felt bad he seemed to scared of me he was always stuttering and apologizing I turned around to face him.

"what do you want?" I asked "n-nothing" he stuttered again "so why did you want to come with me if you know I don't like you?" I said staring straight into his eyes that started to water "I'm s-s-sorry" he said "stop apologizing so much" I said getting annoyed "I'm s-so-" he stopped realising he was about to apologize again his was on the verge of crying "ugh let's go" I said continuing to walk.

Jimin's P.O.V

I was trying my best not to cry but Jungkook was really scaring me so I just couldn't help it Jungkook turned around and all of a sudden he gave me hug I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back I soon stopped crying "are you ok" he asked as he stopped hugging me I nodded

His jumper was wet because of my tears "I-I'm s-sorry f-for getting your j-jumper wet" I said "it's fine" he said "are you ok to go to class" he added I nodded again as we began walking to class but this time holding he was hold my hand, his hands were so big.....

_____________________________________________

If you ever see !y then just know what it means my because some times when I'm writing I actually press the ! And so yeah also I'm going to update again because this chapter is really short! As always please don't be a silent reader!