He Wasn't Drunk 15

Lunch Time 

Author's P.O.V

"I ate some chocolate and it had wine so I got drunk so it's better to ask someone else" Jimin said "so why did you eat it? " Taehyung asked "oh I didn't know it had wine in it" Jimin replied he mentally face palmed himself for saying that.

"So how do you know now" Taehyung asked another question "oh Jin told me" Jimin lied Jin didn't even know Jimin was apparently drunk "when did he tell you?" Taehyung pushed.

"On Saturday when I went to get my phone why?" Jimin said only now did he remember about the person that had called him which he had declined many times.

"Oh ok, do you remember anything that happened"  Taehyung asked " I already told you I was too drunk to remember, ask someone else" Jimin said "why?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I literally just told you I was drunk and don't really remember anything" Jimin sighed "but that's not what I was told, someone told me you member everything" Taehyung said.

 "Oh and they told me you weren't drunk and you seemed fine when they dropped you off so please explain how you seemed super drunk enough not to remember anything but you looked and seemed fine 30 minutes later" Taehyung added 

"I'm not trying to be rude but you asked me what happened and when I'm telling you, you tell me I'm lying, I mean if you really want to know then why don't you just ask someone else." Jimin said getting annoyed

"Well I'm sorry but I know you weren't drunk I was there and I just wanted to get you to tell me the truth but I guess that was to hard"  Taehyung said "so that was you" Jimin laughed a smirk growing on his lips.

"So did you like seeing us kiss?" Jimin added dropping his innocent act 'his voice it changed' Taehyung thought "so to knew I was there" Taehyung said completely ignoring what Jimin had just said.

"Yeah you even followed me" Jimin muttered now looking uninterested "why the change of attitude?" Taehyung asked "what do you want me to continue acting innocent, there's really no point we would just be here for days" Jimin said.

"I was thinking you would be more worried or panicking" Taehyung said "why would I be worried" Jimin said "because now someone knows it's you" Taehyung said

"So, I couldn't really care who you told" Jimin said "Jin wouldn't believe you because we've gotten awfully close and neither would Namjoon since he's always on Jin's side, Jennie might but Jungkook wouldn't so what's the point in trying" Jimin said.

"I'm good at what I do" he with a smile "Yeah your good at deceiving people" Taehyung said.

"You know Jimin I thought you were just in love and people do stupid things when their in love but now I know I was wrong about you, you play with people's emotions and your evil but I'll leave you to yourself for now because I'm sure that there is a bit of good left in you but.." He paused.

"If you ever hurt Jungkook more than you already have I won't sit by and watch and I don't care whether they believe me or not" Taehyung added before walking off but of course he made sure to bump into Jimin on the way.

____________________________________________

.....I had to re-write this chapter 3 times because it didn't go well with the story. Also the lines under Jimin's writing is for when his voice changes btw his voice becomes deeper. Please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.