What happened yesterday 6

Jungkook's P.O.V

I jumped into my bed as soon I got home I then unlocked my phone and was about to click on the picture of Jimin that I had seen this morning but just as I was about I got so many notifications coming through on my phone it was from the group chat so I went to it.

Jennie-ah: Jungkook       

Jennie-ah: Jungkook       

Jennie-ah: Jungkook       

Jennie-ah: Jungkook     

YES!   

 Yes what!   

Jennie-ah: Finally!     

What do you want?   

Jennie-ah: Jungkook what happened earlier?   

What do you mean?      

Jennie-ah: Why were you 2 holding hands if you don't like him?   
Jinpa: Yeh what exactly happened when you 2 went to class???   

Read  

Jennie-ah: Hello? You still here. 

Jinpa: Hello!   

Yeah I'm here nothing happened     

Jinpa: Don't lie!     

Read

Jinpa: Hey Jungkook don't ignore us   

TaeRae: Yeah don't ignore us.     

Jennie-ah:I'm going to spam you.     

go ahead😜😝     

Bye I'm turning off my phone       

Jennie-ah:Jungkook don't you DARE!!!!

 I turned my power off my phone and put it on charge completely forgetting about the picture of Jimin that I saw earlier.

The next day

I walked into class and sat down and seconds later class started but when the teacher was doing the register someone didn't say anything when their name was called out it was Jimin.

"Is Jimin not here?" The teacher asked "I looked next to and realized no-one was there and if Taehyung was in Jimin's seat then that means he didn't come today "teacher I think he's sick he wasn't feeling well yesterday" Jin said "ok let's move on.." he said 'why is he not here?' I thought but just brushed it off since it wasn't really any of my business. 

Time Skip-Break Time

"So what happened yesterday??" Jennie asked "Oh My God I already told you nothing happened yesterday" I said "don't lie to me you don't hold someone's hand especially if you don't like them, so spill!" She commanded.

"If you really must know what happened I'll tell you, he was crying so I gave him a hug and then I don't know why or how I was holding his and don't even remember holding his hand" I said tell the honest truth "if you think otherwise then please keep your thoughts to your self" I added.

The rest of the day was like ever other day I went home and slept early because I was tired as usual.

I woke up and realized the party was today I got showered and dressed then headed to school

I walked in to class and this time I looked at Jimin's seat to see if he was there which he was class started and sooner or later school was over I walked over to Jin "I think I'm going to go home and change first" I said "Just borrow some of mine" he said "nah it's ok thanks" I said then walked off.

 I got to my house and quickly changed I then headed to Jin's to help him set up since the party didn't start for another 2hr.

I rang the door bell "one sec" someone shouted 'that's not Jin, maybe someone else came to help as well' I thought seconds later the door opened the person who opened it shocked me I thought he wouldn't be here......

______________________________________________

Ok. I'm sorry it took so lol to update it I got distracted!