Good Boy 21

Jungkook's P.O.V

We arrived at My place sooner or later and we got out of the car we went into my apartment and we went to my bedroom I don't know why.

We sat down on my bed and then I asked "what did you want to talk about Jimin?" "Oh" he said as he came closer to me his voice was so sexy "Jungkook you know your are too beautiful" he said.

"J-Jimin what are you doing?" I asked while mentally cursing myself for stuttering "I want you Jungkook" he admitted "you what??" I asked he was starting to scare me his voice was getting deeper and deeper even though I liked it his voice was still scary "I love you so much" he said.

"But I know Jungkook you don't like me" he said "I do" I said "I know what your going to say you like me as a friend, can you tell me that you love me?"  "I l-love you" I said quietly "good boy" he said as he smashed his lips into mine "Jimin" I moaned through the kiss.

"Do you like it" he asked breaking the kiss I nodded "do you want another one?" He asked "yeah" I said pulling him closer to me and connecting our lips, I slowly pushed him back as I moved away from him "Jimin I- this isn't right" I said hovering over him "why?" He asked.

"Because it just doesn't feel right I don't even know if I love you" I said "what do you mean?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I think I do but I'm not sure I really like you but I don't know if it's love" I said "ok" he said "can you get up?" He asked "uh yeah sorry" I said getting up "I'm sorry Jungkook for pushing my feelings into you" he said sitting on the other side of the bed.

"I-" I had nothing to say "I'm gonna go home now" he said "it's late just stay" I said "are you sure?" He asked "yeah you can have the bed and I'll sleep on the couch if you want" I said

"It's up to you" he said "then let's sleep on the bed together" I said "ok" his response sounded quiet and sad I didn't know what to do I wanted to cheer him up but I couldn't because his way of making happy wasn't something I could do.

I laid on one side of the bed and he laid on the other, our back facing each other.

20 minutes later I was still awake I couldn't sleep "Jungkook" Jimin called quietly I didn't answer "I-I'm really sorry I didn't mean to force my feelings on you" he said "he sounded like he was going to cry "I just love you so much it hurts" he whispered quietly hugging me from behind "I really wish this was a dream and I never told you" he said before moving away from me.

______________________________________

Ok so I don't know what to write coz I'm dumb! 😜 But I hope you like it! Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.