His Voice On Yoongi & Taehyung 18

Author's P.O.V

"When did you guys meet?" Jin asked "oh I met him when he was 2 days old" Yoongi said "oh wow so you guys are childhood friends" Namjoon said "yep" Jimin said "but Yoon is a very bad influence so you shouldn't hang around him" Jimin said shaking his head.

"Stop lying I'm not the one that got kicked out of school" Yoongi said "that wasn't my fault" Jimin argued "it definitely wasn't hers" Yoongi muttered said "yes it was she got what she deserved" Jimin"no she didn't deserve that".

"Are you really sticking up for her?" Jimin asked "no" Yoongi said quietly "good" Jimin said.

The other just laughed at the way they were fighting "you guys are so funny" Hoseok said "oh my that boy is beautiful what the fuck is your name?" Yoongi asked "H-hoseok" he said.

"Yoongi no swearing" Jimin said "oh I'm sorry" Yoongi said "I'm just used to it I'll try not to swear" he added "it's ok most of us swear" Taehyung said looking at Jimin "oh ok" Yoongi said.

"But why the fuck is he looking at you??" Yoongi whispered to Jimin "wait he's not that on is he?" Jimin just nodded "let me talk t-" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin saying "don't you dare" "why I'll be nice I promise" Yoongi said.

"No" Jimin shook his head "ok ok" He said "ok I don't mean to be weird or rude it might just be me but Jimin's voice it keeps changing" Namjoon said "my voice? Changing?" Jimin asked trying his best to put on a confused face.

"Yeah it's like when you talk to us you have a really soft voice by when you talk to Yoongi and Taehyung you have a deeper voice" Jin said "when he talks to me?" Taehyung said "I'm actually confused" Jimin said "same" Yoongi said "Never mind" Jin and Namjoon said.

Jimin's P.O.V

About 20 minutes later me and Yoongi left "Yoongi this is why I told you no" I said "I'm sorry Jimin I just wanted to say hi to your friends" He said "why the hell did you call me Jiminie??" I asked "because you called me Yoon" he said.

"I'm not even gonna bother because I know this is not going to get anywhere" I said walking off Yoongi followed me "why are you following me" I asked "because I want to come over?" He asked "ugh whatever!" I sighed.

___________________________________________

Since we reached 2k I decided to publish another chapter!! Thank you guys so much from 2k I'm so happy!!! Also thank you so much for 100 votes!!