New Student 23

Jimin's P.O.V

"I'm Yoongi it nice to meet you please take care of me" the boy who stood in front of the whole class introduced himself 'just why the fuck did you come to my school??' I thought while Yoongi looked at me.

"Umm Yoongi where would you like to sit?" The teacher asked "can he sit next to me" I asked quickly "sure go ahead Yoongi" she said "thank you miss" I said "y-your welcome I don't know what for though" she said.

Yoongi sat down next to me "do you want to die?" I asked quietly "no I want to find love though" he said "what the fuck does that mean" I asked ready to kill him.

"I like your friend" he said "they're all taken" I said "even that one" he asked pointing at Hoseok "no but you like Hoseok" I said raising one eyebrow "mmh" he said.

"Yoongi and Jimin can you stop talking please?" The teacher asked "sorry miss" I said "I'm going to kill you if you play with him" I said turning to Yoongi.

Time Skip-Break Time

It was break time and I stood up ready to kill Yoongi before someone called me "Jimin" Jin called "yeah" I said turning to face him "Is your friend going to be a student here?" He asked.

"I think so" I said turning to look at Yoongi but there was no one there "sorry Jin I'll talk later ok I said running out of the classroom to find Yoongi.

I spotted him running down the hall I ran after and luckily I'm faster than him so I caught up with him in no time.

"Yoongi" I said grabbing his arm, "where do you think you're going?" I said "I need to go to the bathroom" he lied "do I look stupid to you?" I asked.

"N-no" he answered

"Good now come here my friend wants to talk to you" I lied "really?" He asked following me "no" I said "but come with me we need to talk" I added "ok" he said quietly

"What do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked as soon as we stepped outside "I need help yesterday after I took Jungkook home I asked him if he loves me and he said yes then we kissed a bit more then he said this isn't right and I asked why he said because he likes me and he's not sure if he loves" I said.

"Ao?" Yoongi asked with a confused expression "I- ugh I don't know what to do he asked me if like is enough and I said no because weren't not on the same page".

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" "What do you want me to say no it's not enough because of my past experience?" "Yeah!" "I can't believe actually went to you for help" I sighed.

"I can't either" he said "ugh let's go eat" I said walking back into the school "are we going to sit with those hot boys?" He asked "Oh my lord Yoongi".

We went to the cafeteria and sat down and with the others and unfortunately, I had to sit next to Jungkook "hey where are you Jimin? We were looking for you" Jin said.

"Oh I was talking to Yoongi about something" I said "oh ok" Jin said "but are you not going to get something to eat" Jin added "oh I'm not hungry I lied I just didn't feel like eating.

"You can't not be hungry you haven't eaten anything since yesterday's dinner" Jungkook said I just sighed and ignored him.

"Jimin can you please talk to me?" He asked quietly but loud enough for us to all hear him "Yoongi swap seats with me" I said still ignoring Jungkook "uh... sure" Yoongi said getting up.

Jungkook's P.O.V

After they swapped seats I tapped on Yoongi's shoulder "mmh?" He said looking at me "can we swap" I asked he looked like he was about to say no but then he looked over at Hoseok and nodded.

We then swapped seats.

"Jimin look I'm sorry, I just need some time ok" I said knowing Jimin could hear me "just- don't Jungkook I don't want to- never mind" he said.

"Guys I'm going back first" he added getting up "ugh" I sighed face-palming myself "is there something we don't know?" Taehyung asked "no" I said beginning to eat my food again.

For the rest of the day, Jimin and I didn't talk every time I approached him he ignored me or said please stop I don't want to talk so I left him.

Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok were all confused as to why he was avoiding me, Jin said he already knew.

When I went home it was kinda quiet and boring nobody was with me, I asked Taehyung if he wanted to hang out but he was busy and so were the others so I just went home by myself.

Wednesday

Jimin's P.O.V

"Are those your clothes?" Jin asked me as we walked to the next class "no there Yoongi's why?" I said "they just don't really look like something you would wear" he said "well I didn't have any other choice" I said.

"What do you mean" Jin asked "I was at his house and I didn't have time to go home and change I was already late so I just stayed at his house and wore his clothes" I said

"Oh that's why you came late together" "yeah but don't worry nothing happened" I said "nothing will ever happen" Yoongi added "exactly" I said.

Time Skip-Break time

"It's finally break time" I said standing up and stretching I saw Jungkook coming towards me "Jim-" I cut him off before he could finish "Yoongi I'm really hungry let's go" I said tugging in his arm "ok ok" he said getting up

"Are you sure you want to ignore him it's almost been a week?" Yoongi asked as we walked to the cafeteria "yes Yoongi I don't want to get hurt again" I said.

"But it's different now she was a weird girl and she slept with everyone" He said "and I didn't know until 4 months later" I said walking ahead of him.

Back in the past

There was a girl Jimin really liked and he asked her out she said yes they dated for a month he grew to love her so much, one day he asked if loved her and she said she didn't know if she loved him but she really liked him.

He told her it was ok and that he loved her and hoped in the future she would love him too but he realised she would never love him 3 months later when his ex-best friend told him that she slept with her boyfriend.

Jimin was hurt and thought there might be a reason so he went to see her and she snapped and said she didn't love him and never would and she slept with people all the time she also said that they were done.

Jimin was upset for a good 6 weeks and he thought he should never date anyone again 3 years later he forgot all about her and he tried finding new love but the memories and the pain came back when Jungkook said he liked him and didn't know if he loved him.

____________________________________

The next chapter is going to be about Jimin's ex-best friend. Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion. Thank you guys so much for 2.5k!!! I'm so happy! And since we reached 2.5k I'm going to make a cover for the book I'll upload it in 1 hour!