Kiss 8

Jungkook's P.O.V

He kissed me I was shocked at first but then I kinda liked it so I kissed him back, we soon pulled away and I quickly got up 'what the hell was thinking' I thought "ugh drink your water" I said giving him the cup.

He took it and drank the water "let's go downstairs now" I said helping him up I helped him downstairs and then sat on the chair I took his cup and put it in the kitchen I then went to Jin and told him that I have to go home now.

I said my goodbyes and I left as soon as possible, as soon as I got home I flung myself on my bed and started thinking 'why did I kiss him back First all why did he kiss me??' all sorts of thoughts filled my head.

Jin's P.O.V

I had just drop Jimin home and finally got back home I was so tired I was about to start cleaning up with Namjoon my Friend  he was the only person who was still here.

Someone's phone started ringing "Jin your phone" Namjoon shouted from the other room "that's not mine, that's Jimin's" I said taking it from him I decided to pick it up "yah I've been calling you for so long now" The person on the other line shouted.

"Um I'm not Jimin" I said "oh who are you?" The other person said "Jimin's friend he left his phone at my house I'll tell him you called, you are?" I said "Yoongi" he said "oh ok" I said "thank you bye now" he said hanging up.

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up and I reached for my phone but it wasn't there "oh crap did I leave it and Jin's" I said

I went into the bathroom and quickly took a shower I then headed to Jin's house I got there and rang the doorbell.

Jin opened it and said "I was expecting you!" "come in" he added I walked in and we went into the living room.

"Someone called yesterday and I picked it up they said their name was Yoongi" he said "oh ok thanks" I said taking my phone and walking towards the door "thank you Jin" I said walking out the door and shutting it.

I turned on my phone and saw it was 4pm how long did I sleep for I decided to go the shop to get something to eat since I didn't eat anything this morning.

I finished paying for my items and I saw Jungkook I went up to him to say hi. "J-Jungkook" I called from behind him "he turned around "oh shit" he said quietly but loud enough for me to hear him.

 "Yes?" he said not looking at me "d-did I do s-something w-wrong?" I stuttered "you don't rem- ugh nevermind, sorry I have to go" he said quickly leaving

'Why did he swear at me' I thought after Jungkook left I took out my phone and started messaging Jin.

_____________________________________________

The next chapter is going to be the text between Jin and Jimin because we are behind on that stuff!