New Stories? What Should I Do?

Ok so I accidentally in published the chapters before his when I was saying that I had posted the Namjin side of this story but anyways I came to say that while I finished writing it but I haven't posted all the parts because I want it to grow as it is being published not just post it all and then it grows but anyways in the mean time I have been writing 5 other stories Confused(Sope), Used(Jikook), The Gang leaders and their lover(VminKook), Apart(Sope), The Evil(Jikook).

I have finished writing Used(Jikook) and Confused(Sope) is almost finished I was thinking of posting them but I wasn't sure if I should just focus on posting I Wish You Knew.

This story and I wish you knew(Namjin) have quite alot of chapters this has 59 and I Wish You Knew(Namjin) will have around 70-80 but Used(Jikook) has only 30 and Confused(Sope) will have around 40-50

The Evil(Jikook) I've taken a break from it has 21 chapters for now.Confused(Sope) has 40-50 I'm deciding whether or not I should end it since the ending is pretty good rn. Apart is the sope story I was writing before I have been changing it up and it has 27 chapters but I've taken a break from it for now

The Gang leaders and their Lover(Vminkook) I just started a few days ago and it has 5 chapters so I'll probably end Confused(Sope) at 40-50 chapters and then finish The Gang leaders and their lover(Vminkook) and then focus of The Evil(Jikook) or Apart(Sope)

But the question is should I start posting Used(Jikook) or should I finish posting I Wish You Knew(Namjin)?