Yein 27

Jungkook's P.O.V

"....Jimin..... It's so lonely there...." I said quietly looking away from him "..you know sometimes, I think winter has already come but then I realized that summer is just ending so I wonder why it feels so cold when we're together..." I added.

Jimin's P.O.V

You guys are probably confused so let's go back to the beginning where this all started.

It was a normal day of school and Me, Jungkook and the others were leaving school we were going to go out to eat.

We were walking and talking when someone called my name "J-Jimin!" Someone shouted I turned around and saw someone I thought I would never see again.

Yein, my ex-girlfriend my eyes widened, I quickly turned around and pretended not to hear her I didn't want to see her after how much she hurt me.

"Jimin do you know her?" Jungkook asked "no" I lied "J-Jimin" Yein said now in front of us "do you not remember me?" she asked "No and I don't want to" I said trying to avoid her.

"Ah, it's Yoongi too!" She said "hello Yoongi" she added waving to him he rolled his eyes and then said "don't wave at me with your dirty hands, you crazy bitch" she looked a little hurt, she quickly moved her hand and then said "sorry".

"Excuse me your in the way" I said "Jimin I need to talk to you" she said "firstly who are you? Secondly whatever you have to say you can say right here right now!" I said.

"Do you really not remember me?" she asked "no" I lied looking down "it's me Yein!" She said "I've never heard of anyone named Yein" I lied again.

"So w-we were nothing?" She asked "what we had is gone I don't know you the Yein I knew died the day she lied to me about everything" I said looking her in the eye.

"I never lied" she defended "Y-you never lied?" I asked "so every time you said to me that you need time that wasn't a lie?" I asked she looked down "Jimin I truly liked you I Just nev-" "that's enough of your bullcrap," Yoongi said cutting her off.

"Jimin's been hurt enough by you so don't start messing with him again!" He said coldly "I-I've changed It's different now I could never forgive myself after what happened between me and Jimin-" "so you come back 3 years later and think he will still like you?" Yoongi asked.

"No I want to try to make him like me again" she said "he will never love a crazy bitch like you" he said "Yoongi" I said quietly "you still have the same phone right?" She asked I quickly hid my phone which was in my hand.

"I'll text you" she added "let's go" I said trying to ignore her "But Jimi-" "Yoongi I appreciate it but you really don't need to I'm fine" I said cutting him off "now can we go?" I added as I started walking.

We walked in silence it was killing me but at the same time I didn't want anyone to talk to me.

"Anyone wanna tell us who she is" Taehyung asked suddenly "a crazy bitch" Yoongi said "she's an old person don't worry about it" I said.

"It's hard not to worry when you look like that" Jin said, I looked at Jungkook who seemed like he was in deep thought probably thinking who the girl might be.

"She's my ex, Jungkook" I said "I didn't ask though" he said "I could tell you wanted to know, you look like you're about to lose all of your brain cells trying to figure out who she is" I said.

"I wasn't" he argued "whatever you say" I said "wait you liked girls?" Jin asked "yes I'm Bi" I said "oh" Jin said "I'm just not really used to opening up, which is why I didn't say anything" I said.

"Lies, in high school this idiot trusted any and everyone" Yoongi said "no I didn't" I argued "oh yes he did until he started suspecting that his most trusted person was telling people his secrets" Yoongi argued back.

"I swear to god Yoongi if you don't shut up, I will never answer your calls" I said "well it's not gonna be the 10th time you've aired my call so what does it matter" he said.

"Anyway, so basically our little Jimin is Bi, he decided to tell his 'best friend' and she told the whole school, long story short he beat her up and got kicked out!" Yoongi said.

"I didn't touch her!" I defended "ok he got someone to 'deal' with her" Yoongi said smiling "I'm just going to stay on your good side from now on!" Taehyung said I just rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with the school knowing he's Bi?" Jungkook asked "our school was against that, well not the school but the students, so they used to bully the kids that weren't straight" I said looking down.

"So did you get bullied?" Hoseok asked "no, no one believed her especially with what happened last time" I said laughing, "what's so funny?" Taehyung asked "oh it's just that she said something about someone before, and it was a lie when everyone found out they slightly bullied her, but then it died down because of me" I said.

"I'm confused what did she say?" Taehyung asked "She said someone told her 2 boys were making out in the boys bathroom at first no-one believed her but then she said she had proof which was a voice recording, she made the recording and then framed the boys everyone believed her and the 2 boys in the recording got bullied" Yoongi said.

"So how so how did everyone find out she lied?" Namjoon asked "the 'nerd' Baekhyun made the same thing and showed the class how to make it and that it was a fraud, everyone hated on her for a short while, and my dumbass stuck up for her so that's why it lasted a short while" I said

"I miss that innocent Jimin" Yoongi said playfully "shut up" I said lightly hitting him.

"Jimin I know you seem fine but are you ok?" Jin suddenly asked "umm yeah but I barely even remember her like the only good thing about her was her face other than that she was a bitch that lost my trust" I said not realising that Jin was talking about Yein, not Haeun.

"Umm Jimin did you just call Yein a bitch??" Yoongi asked "no I was talking about Haeun, not her" I said "oh he was talking about her!" I added "yeah I'm fine never been better" I lied.

"Can we walk faster I'm really hungry" Hoseok asked completely ignoring the mood "yeah" the others agreed.

Even though I seemed fine I couldn't keep the thought of her texting me out of my head.

_____________________________________

Don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.