"He's Jin's Boyfriend" 13

Monday

Jungkook's P.O.V

I woke to my alarm ringing I turned it off and got out of bed I really didn't want to go to school but I had to because if I didn't my mom would get angry at me.

I quickly showered and got dressed then I left the house, I got on the bus and got off outside the school, I went into school and headed straight to my class and there were the 2 people I really didn't want to see Jin and Jimin.

I sat down in my seat, Jimin usually sits next to me but now it was Taehyung I just sat down without saying anything.

Sooner or later the teacher came in "ok before we start I want to introduce the new student" she said "please come in" she added.

Jin's P.O.V

Joon walked into the classroom "my name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon" he said 'what the hell is he doing here' I thought "ok Namjoon you can sit next to Taehyung over there" the teacher said.

"Isn't that the boy that was at your house the other day??" Jimin asked "yeah" I said "but why is he here" Jimin asked "that's what I would like to know" I said

 Time Skip-Break Time

Jungkook's P.O.V

I kept trying to talk to Jin in between classes but he was always already gone so I couldn't, it was the same with Jimin they were both running away from me.

"Jin can we please talk just for a bit" I said standing in front of him "no Jungkook you made it very clear you didn't want me to involved you or for me to get involved" he said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way it's just that I was tired and I didn't sleep the whole night, you know how I am when I'm tired" I said "........why didn't you sleep?" Jin asked "wait does this mean you forgive me" I asked smiling "answer the question Jungkook" Jin said.

"But you know why" I said looking at the floor "no actually don't know why" he said "because of what happened at the party" I said quietly "what happened at the party" Taehyung said joining the conversation.

"Nothing" me, Jin and Jimin who was quietly listening said " they both turned to Jimin I didn't because I couldn't look at him without feeling embarrassed.

"Something definitely happened" Jennie said joining the conversation "I'm sure nothing happened especially if Jin said nothing happened" Namjoon said also joining the conversation "who are you?" we all(execpt Jimin and Jin) said at the same time.

"He's Jin's Boyfriend" Jimin said catching everyone's attention "he's his what??" Taehyung exclaimed shocked.

______________________________________________

So I fell asleep yesterday and this is the extra chapter that I was meant to update. Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.