Haeun 24

16-year-old Jimin was just like every normal child he went to school and had few friends he was in-between popular and not popular like almost everyone in the school knew him but not everyone.

2 of his friends he is still in contact with one is Yoongi and the other is Baekhyun but Baekhyun doesn't live in Korea so Jimin doesn't really see to him a lot.

In school he mainly hung out with Haeun, Yoongi and Baekhyun He seemed like he was the closest to Haeun he used to tell her everything as he thought he could trust her.

He realised he couldn't trust her after about 2 years of knowing her he had a feeling she started telling people things that he told her, so he decided to test her by telling her he was Bi.

Jimin was known as the innocent nice sweet cool boy but he was different around Yoongi and Baekhyun they were his real friends he trusted Haeun.

But not as much as Yoongi and Baekhyun even though he told her everything at one point he began suspecting her of being fake.

Anyone who wasn't completely straight in his school was usually bullied if anyone knew.

Get your popcorn ready coz I'm gonna tell you how it happened.

Haeun's P.O.V

"Haeun!" Jimin called out as he ran towards me 'ugh why the fuck does he keep coming to me!' I thought "there's something I need to tell you" He said "what is it?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Well if I tell you, you can't tell a soul" he said "I won't" I said "I think I like boys and girls" he said "are you saying this because you still haven't gotten over your ex?" I asked.

"No I'm being serious and it's been a year since then and I really like this boy and I think he likes me too!" he said.

"Why?".

"Because he kept looking at me the whole time in class".

"So?".

"Oh my lord Haeun are you for real?".

"Yep, I don't know what to say" I said "I-" he was interrupted by the bell ringing "you have class go quickly" I said trying to get rid of him.

"Ok" he sighed getting up me and Jimin weren't in the same class luckily, as soon as class was over I went to the front of the classroom and said.

"Before you guys go home I want to announce something" everyone looked at me "we have a traitor a Bisexual person in our school and they are getting away with it" I shouted.

"How are they getting away with it?" Someone asked "they pretend to be our friend when they are our enemy, I'm sure you all know Park Jimin!" I shouted.

Everyone gasped "he couldn't be" they said "yes he is and it is a disgusting thing so we must fight together" I said "wait what the fuck are you talking about this is not some type of war" Baekhyun said.

"You are either our friend or our enemy" I shouted "well since Jimin is your enemy I guess I am too" he said walking out of the classroom.

"Is anyone with him?" I asked "yeah" half of the class shouted before leaving the classroom "were you expecting anyone to believe anything you say Haeun after what happened between you and the other kid last year I'm disappointed I thought you would have learnt your lesson" Yoongi said walking out of the classroom.

"I'm telling the tru......" I trailed off when I saw Jimin standing at the door "Jimin!" I said quietly "yes Haeun" he said walking up to me his voice was so deep.

"so this is what happens when I tell you something eh?" He asked "no it's a misunderstanding," I said "how the fuck could this be a misunderstanding?" He asked it was the first time I had ever seen Jimin swear.

"I'm truly disappointed in you Haeun" he said walking out of the classroom "wow Jimin I thought you were going to do something clearly I was wrong" I said with a sarcastic.

I have never not regretted saying those words "I wasn't going to but, seeing how confident you are is making me think I should" he said turning to face me he then smirked and walked out of the classroom.

I sighed 'I'm so lucky' I thought, but I was wrong seconds after Jimin walked out 2 girls came in.

Not going to say what happened but I went home in tears, my mom took me out of the school immediately and said that this was unacceptable behaviour.

She asked who did this to me and I said some girls from school beat me up because I stole their lipstick, I was too afraid of what Jimin could really do.

The next day I was resting in my bed and on my phone and I got a message from someone, one of the girls that beat me up yesterday

Seyeon:Poor you! You're going to get dealt with now!😜 Haha

What??

Seyeon: The principal asked your mom to send pictures of you and your mom did.

Seyeon:The principal was told that Jimin beat you up so he has to see him tomorrow.

Seyeon: So you're done for.

Why me?

Seyeon: Because this is all your fault

How?

Seyeon: Because you were a bitch that pretended to be his friend

Aren't you doing that now??

Seyeon: No there's a difference between me and you

And what's that?

Seyeon: Jimin and I aren't friends, I know my place and I don't act fake

Seyeon: You don't know your place and you're a snitch

I didn't tell anyone though.

Seyeon: What that he was Bi you should be happy that no one believes you otherwise you would be dead not beaten up but dead.

I quickly switched off my phone as I started to panic I got up and ran to my mom "mom can we go on vacation tomorrow!" I asked my mom "Yeah, Sure" she said my mom was someone that spoilt me regardless.

The next day we left early in the morning and when we came back I never saw or heard from Jimin again.

While I was on vacation I did hear that he got kicked out but I'm not sure if it was true.

____________________________________

I will be updating a lot less because something happened to my tablet and now have to borrow my sister's laptop! So, unfortunately, I won't be able to borrow it too often